I doubt Carwin shows up

katieslover

Yeah because a guy 12 - 0 and never been out of the first round is scared of a guy 4 - 1 with ring rust and sloppy boxing.

Makes perfect sense that he would want to skip the possible million dollar pay day as well depending on PPV buys and percentages.

Yeah because a guy 12 - 0 and never been out of the first round is scared of a guy 4 - 1 with ring rust and sloppy boxing.

Makes perfect sense that he would want to skip the possible million dollar pay day as well depending on PPV buys and percentages.

Carwins real record is 2-0. Lets be serious. Beating a bunch of fat slobs at local shows do not qualify as real wins.

Carwins real record is 2-0. Lets be serious. Beating a bunch of fat slobs at local shows do not qualify as real wins.

no genious, he's 12-0

not everyone gets a title shot with a 1-1 record

as a matter of fact, NO ONE does

how stupid do you make yourself look talking down carwins record when he got his title shot the LEGIT way, not because he was some famous fake wrestler

d'oh!

Well lets see, Brock faced a nobody Judo fighter so he doesn't count.

He lost to Mir, a decent fighter making him 0-1

He fought Heath, and in your own words, Pride fighters suck, so By your words Heath was a none factor leaving Brock at 0-1

He fought Randy who is a LHW so that one doesn't count leaving Brock at 0-1

Then he beat Mir making him 1-1

So by your nuthugging stupid reasoning SCO, Carwin still has a better record than Brock

Carwin is going to get his face smashed i cant wait. people really dont know how deadly brock is

your absouletly right. No one knows how deadly Lesnar is. He has never proved anything. Five fights...WOW he is deadly. A former Fake fighter...WOW he is deadly....he has pulled out of two previous fights...WOW he must be too deadly....How deadly is Lesnar, please tell us!

He's deadly because on the street he could kill almost anyone with his bare hands! He is extremly strong and explosive' date=' i just cant wait to see the destruction he does to the hw division over the next few years[/quote']

WOW, you watch too many cartoons. Lesnar is garbage!

no genious' date=' he's 12-0

how stupid do you make yourself look talking down carwins record when he got his title shot the LEGIT way, not because he was some famous fake wrestler

d'oh![/quote']

Have you never heard of Randy Couture? He got the title shot in his second fight in the UFC... With no prior mma experience before then

your absouletly right. No one knows how deadly Lesnar is. He has never proved anything. Five fights...WOW he is deadly. A former Fake fighter...WOW he is deadly....he has pulled out of two previous fights...WOW he must be too deadly....How deadly is Lesnar' date=' please tell us![/quote']

apparantly as deadly as those fake aikido masters

"im so bad **** i cant even show you how bad **** i really am cause i might accidentally kill you"

d'oh![/quote']

he was 1-1 UFC

now if you really dont know sh!t' date=' dont talk to me[/quote']

Maybe if you reread your **** posts you'll understand my confusion. If you're only going to count the UFC record then Carwin ain't no 12-0, ****.

Maybe after Brock defends his title for the ninth time these Carwin tea-baggers will realize that he is a legitimate champion.

i find it funny how idiots like you who have brock on their avatar and a screen name like BROCKoBAMA feel they can call ANYONE a ****

do brock fans sit in little circles seeing who can come up with the dumbest sh!t to say?

apparantly as deadly as those fake aikido masters

"im so bad **** i cant even show you how bad **** i really am cause i might accidentally kill you"

Lesnar is so deadly i'm getting nervous to watch the fight. He might punch Carwin so hard that Carwin comes through my T.V. and lands on me while i'm doing my wife. Lesnar is DEADLY! Look out!

Maybe if you reread your **** posts you'll understand my confusion. If you're only going to count the UFC record then Carwin ain't no 12-0' date=' ****.[/quote']

****?

lmao, for some reason something tells me your like 4'7 weighing 290 pounds and the reason you love brock is because he gives you hope big people can be fast too

oh and i just HAVE to give you props calling me a **** even though you have NO IDEA what i look like

Lesnar is so deadly i'm getting nervous to watch the fight. He might punch Carwin so hard that Carwin comes through my T.V. and lands on me while i'm doing my wife. Lesnar is DEADLY! Look out!

or when he looks at the camera, he's so bad **** he can kill you where you sit by simply thinking "die brock haters"

****?

lmao' date=' for some reason something tells me your like 4'7 weighing 290 pounds and the reason you love brock is because he gives you hope big people can be fast too

oh and i just HAVE to give you props calling me a **** even though you have NO IDEA what i look like[/quote']

It wasn't hard to deduce. Fat broads like you are always quick to make catty remarks about the men who've shunned you. I'm guessing Brock refused to sign your flabby bosom.

****?

lmao' date=' for some reason something tells me your like 4'7 weighing 290 pounds and the reason you love brock is because he gives you hope big people can be fast too

oh and i just HAVE to give you props calling me a **** even though you have NO IDEA what i look like[/quote']

lol stfu you fatty mcfat fat poopy head

lol stfu you fatty mcfat fat poopy head

i think he's just mad at me cause brock probably slapped the sh!t outta him when he lifted up his shirt and asked brock to sign his n!pple

needless to say, he must have gotten turned on

EDIT: SMFH that you cant say n i p p l e on here...WTF kinda FIGHTING forum is this?

haha

d'oh![/quote']

Sorry dude. I think Coleman got the HW title on his first fight in the UFC

I think you guys are missing the point here. I am not a Brock fan by any stretch of the imagination. The UFC worked so hard to gain legitimacy, so I thought giving the title shot to a 2-1 ex-WWE star was a huge gamble. So far it's paid off. He's brought millions of WWE fans over to UFC, which is exactly what Dana wanted. The bottom line is the cash, and with Brock involved it seems everyone's rolling in it.

With regard to fighting ability. Brock has wrestled since he was a kid, and has paid his dues in that regard. It's not his fault that Dana threw buckets of money at him. It's not his fault that he got a title shot, but he took advantage, and is the champion whether you like it or not. He's trained hard, and will get better. What I can't take away from Brock is his speed, which is incredible for a guy his size. I'm 6'3", 250 lbs, and train in Shotokan. I trained this weekend with a 6 Dan, and got my **** kicked, just too slow. Brock moves like a guy 100 lbs lighter than him.

Carwin is also a great wrestler, has crazy knockout power, but is in all honesty untested to a certain extent. He dominates in similar fashion to Brock, and has almost as many submissions as knockouts.

Both of these guys are phenomenal natural athletes, and will continue to improve if Dana keeps them around, which I don't think will be an issue. Let's quit bandwagon jumping, and just appreciate the fact that the UFC heavyweight division is improving the way it is. Honestly, a few years ago Silvia and Arlovski were the top dogs. Where are they now? Quit nut-hugging yall, this isn't the WWE!

End Rant.........

Archived