Team Koscheck or Team St.Pierre

AvengerdDub

Well since we are correcting spelling and grammar tonight' date=' you misspelled something yourself big boi lol. And don't down talk Maple Syrup. Pancakes would be nothing without syrup.[/quote']

Yeah but you missed spelled a country.I missed spelled a word. Maple syrup is also made is U.S.A. as well.

Maybe they will? But if that happens there would be no competition cause Canadians suck.

that is interesting.. please name one US fighter that is considered possible the p4p best fighter in the world?

Then find a canadian, brazillian or russian?

I will go Canada all the way in a US vs Canada TuF

Maybe they will? But if that happens there would be no competition cause Canadians suck.

if the Brits went threw the Americans as they did in the U.S vs UK season, I am more than sure Canadians would destroy the American team if it were CAN vs U.S.A, but it's not so I'll settle for GSP kickin Fraggle's ****

Team koscheck all the way hes a brawler and hes gonna train brawlers too. I wont lie GSP comes off like hes gonna be a great teacher and hes gonna make fighters that fight with mind and thought, but koscheck is gonna whip those dudes into real fighters that fight with mind body and his fierocity.

Team koscheck all the way hes a brawler and hes gonna train brawlers too. I wont lie GSP comes off like hes gonna be a great teacher and hes gonna make fighters that fight with mind and thought' date=' but koscheck is gonna whip those dudes into real fighters that fight with mind body and his fierocity.[/quote']

Yeah then he can teach them how to fake an eye poke or fake a knee to the head

if the Brits went threw the Americans as they did in the U.S vs UK season' date=' I am more than sure Canadians would destroy the American team if it were CAN vs U.S.A, but it's not so I'll settle for GSP kickin Fraggle's ****[/quote']

Ahhhh man that UK vs USA season!!! LMFAO.... You americans better prey they don't have a US VS CND season.

GSP without a doubt. They should make it Canada vs USA. That'd make it so much better.

Maybe they should make it q ueer Canadian nut hugging trunks, vs. normal hetero American shorts,

Seriously I would like to see North America vs the rest, that would make for a good show.

U.S better then Canada? come on does it have to come to this. This is the exact reason why Dana does not want country vs country TUF seasons anymore. because retards turn it into a country vs country war. The bottom line is the country has nothing to do with the fighter. There are amazing fighters all around the world. GSP-Canadian

Anderson Silva,Shogun,Machida-Brazil Fedor, Russian, Brock Lesnar,Randy- American

The list can go on but there are no countries that are "better" then others its all about the fighters and their camps thats it. All the country vs country seasons do is make people hate fighters. "The Count" was a popular fighter and usually a fan favorite in most of his fights, then after he went on the show he gets bood by pretty much every American.

Country vs Country is a stupid idea enough said.

P.S... Team GSP all the way

choose your poison

hopefully this will get a Sticky and we can keep this going until the season starts in the Fall

The tuf seasons are always weird the fighter that is picked to win loses but the GSP vs KOS fight will end up like GSP beating the crap out of him like diego did in season 1

I cant believe Koscheck is a head coach on TUF.

The way things work doesnt always mean the more well rounded/skilled fighter is getting the title shot. Thats not the issue. The issue is that he's just recently been showing his huge improvements in his stand up. Is he head coach material for the next episode of TUF? I wouldnt think so. The kids got skills. I would take grappling lessons from him any day of the week. Stand up? Nah, would pass on that. I guess thats why they allow assistant coaches, right?

I cant believe Koscheck is a head coach on TUF.

The way things work doesnt always mean the more well rounded/skilled fighter is getting the title shot. Thats not the issue. The issue is that he's just recently been showing his huge improvements in his stand up. Is he head coach material for the next episode of TUF? I wouldnt think so. The kids got skills. I would take grappling lessons from him any day of the week. Stand up? Nah' date=' would pass on that. I guess thats why they allow assistant coaches, right?[/quote']

No

• 2 weeks later...

Archived