cro cop needs a title shot

katieslover

Brock got a titleshot because he beat good fighters. Cro Cop is done. Maybe in his prime could he beat Brock Lesnar, but no way hes getting a title shot now. Trust me. Hes like what the 12th best heavyweight in UFC right now. He needs another 2 wins to throw him in and he should had lost to Pat Barry

Brock got a titleshot because he beat good fighters. Cro Cop is done. Maybe in his prime could he beat Brock Lesnar' date=' but no way hes getting a title shot now. Trust me. Hes like what the 12th best heavyweight in UFC right now. He needs another 2 wins to throw him in and he should had lost to Pat Barry[/quote']

maybe in your wet dreams, fairy.

Brock got a titleshot because he beat good fighters. Cro Cop is done. Maybe in his prime could he beat Brock Lesnar' date=' but no way hes getting a title shot now. Trust me. Hes like what the 12th best heavyweight in UFC right now. He needs another 2 wins to throw him in and he should had lost to Pat Barry[/quote']

retired.

Are you kidding???? Lesnar got a title shot after beating a mid-grade fighter, coming off a first round loss to Mir. How is that beating good fighters? The Lesnar deal was obviously about revenue not about a deserving fighter.

Brock got a titleshot because he beat good fighters. Cro Cop is done. Maybe in his prime could he beat Brock Lesnar' date=' but no way hes getting a title shot now. Trust me. Hes like what the 12th best heavyweight in UFC right now. He needs another 2 wins to throw him in and [b']he should had lost to Pat Barry[/b]

What, why..? For getting up almost immediately after getting knocked down twice?

just looking at cro cops previous fights,he lost to gonzaga @ ufc 70,lost to kongo @ ufc 75,these 2 fighters arnt even in the mix for a title shot and cro cop lost to them,dont get me wrong,mirko is a great guy,extremely talented fighter and a machine,but at this point in time he will not be able to compete against the best in the division (and JDS @ ufc 103 who is in the mix)

Lesnar got a title shot after beating a good "fighter"...singular. I don't doubt Heath Herring, he has super heart. He's not all that great without knees to a downed opponent though. That's how he finished like 90% of his fights in Pride.

Brock Lesnar getting a title shot was a total money ploy. Brought in a ****load of WWE fans and still does. If you think connections and money don't get you somewhere in the UFC you're retarded. Sure Brock could compete at the top level. Tons of these guys can, but most have to work their way up.

ok i am going to throw this out there and i will probably cop abuse from all angles' date='but i am fine with that...y dont they put cro cop vs either noguiera or couture,or sumthen along those lines[/quote']

Nog would be a great rematch. Two guys near the end of their careers. Could be interesting. And Couture is fighting James Toney at UFC 118.

Lesnar got a title shot after beating a good "fighter"...singular. I don't doubt Heath Herring' date=' he has super heart. He's not all that great without knees to a downed opponent though. That's how he finished like 90% of his fights in Pride.

Brock Lesnar getting a title shot was a total money ploy. Brought in a ****load of WWE fans and still does. If you think connections and money don't get you somewhere in the UFC you're retarded. Sure Brock could compete at the top level. Tons of these guys can, but most have to work their way up.[/quote']

Well done.

Nog would be a great rematch. Two guys near the end of their careers. Could be interesting. And Couture is fighting James Toney at UFC 118.

u r correct on both counts,as for couture i meant like IF they fought it wuld be a good matchup...and i know this is also random and cant and wont happen but cro cop vs liddell...(and yes i know they r in different weight divisions) but just thinking of this excites me,maybe catchweight

I have an idea . What do you guys think about a "Senior Circuit" , kinda like the Seniors Tour in the PGA ? Three two minute rounds for regular fights and three three minute rounds for a championship fight . This way the "Over the hill crowd" can still compete without risking death .

Now why should he have lost to Pat Barry just because Pat hit him 2 times and he fell down. It is Pat's fault he didn't go in for the kill. He let him stand back up and Cro Cop choked him out.

uhm he lost to frank mir than beat heath herrig and got a ttile shot wtf are you talking about? and this post is stupid cro cop deserves a title shot? are you serious???

ok i am going to throw this out there and i will probably cop abuse from all angles' date='but i am fine with that...y dont they put cro cop vs either noguiera or couture,or sumthen along those lines[/quote']

nog vs cro cop is a good idea imo

the only fighter brock beat was a 40 sometin year old and he is more like the 8th bes

**** yes.. Cro cop may not "deserve" it now but if he walks in the cage with **** lesnar im sure he isnt walking out the octagon without a hunk of gold around his waist. He has heart.

Hearts great but it wont stop Brocks takedown.

Christ dude I almost started crying when he started talking about retiring but I'd rather see that than see Brock turn his face into hamburger.

Had he beat Gonzaga... he would have gotten a title shot.

Had he beaten Kongo... he would have gotten a title shot.

He had his chances, so now he has to work his way up like the rest of them.

A legend he is, and always shall be - but he doesn't deserve a shot at all.

I am a huge Cro-Cop fan but I dont even want to see him in the ring with Mir right now.he needs to get up to speed or something his game isnt 100 right now. Thats for sure..

Epilouge I agree i would love to see him now fight at 205.. Also Liddell at 185 if he ever comes back hell look at W. Silva

Are you kidding???? Lesnar got a title shot after beating a mid-grade fighter' date=' coming off a first round loss to Mir. How is that beating good fighters? The Lesnar deal was obviously about revenue not about a deserving fighter.[/quote']

Agreed, and I'm a Lesnar fan. Like it or not, Le$nar $ell$ ticket$, and the UFC is a business. Dana White is a great businessman and he knows what he needs to do for the promotion. I was shocked when they announced that Lesnar would fight for the title after being 1-1 in the UFC, but they did it and it sold.

Archived