Mike Tyson is fighting again.

Hangitup

That would be Tyson vs Holy 3 as they already fought twice.

He's going to get beat badly. Holy has been active all this time and seems to be aging better than Mike, who's going to have a hell of a lot of ring rust. He's obviously coming back for the paycheck and I doubt his heart will be in it.

Mike Tyson vs. Evander Holyfield 2. All i can say is wow.

He's going to get beat badly. Holy has been active all this time and seems to be aging better than Mike' date=' who's going to have a hell of a lot of ring rust. He's obviously coming back for the paycheck and I doubt his heart will be in it.[/quote']

What is this true?

At first I thought that this was just a joke.

He's going to get beat badly. Holy has been active all this time and seems to be aging better than Mike' date=' who's going to have a hell of a lot of ring rust. He's obviously coming back for the paycheck and I doubt his heart will be in it.[/quote']

There is no doubt that Mikes heart is in it. He loves boxing period. Tyson still got that fight inside ov him.

Agreed. Holyfield by all rights should wreck Mike at this point. Although Holyfield is so punch drunk, it's quite sad.

What's sad, is that PPV will blow away any previous MMA PPV. How bad is that?

Agreed. Holyfield by all rights should wreck Mike at this point. Although Holyfield is so punch drunk' date=' it's quite sad.

What's sad, is that PPV will blow away any previous MMA PPV. How bad is that?[/quote']

Thats not that sad. Its two legends going at it.

Agreed. Holyfield by all rights should wreck Mike at this point. Although Holyfield is so punch drunk' date=' it's quite sad.

What's sad, is that PPV will blow away any previous MMA PPV. How bad is that?[/quote']Yeah it will do huge ppv numbers because it's two big names (though shot fighters), the famous ear bite incident so fans will want to see if something crazy happens again, and the return of Tyson.

The fight will definitely not live up to the hype if it happens and it will be a sad reminder why both of these guys should be retired.

Yeah it will do huge ppv numbers because it's two big names (though shot fighters)' date=' the famous ear bite incident so fans will want to see if something crazy happens again, and the return of Tyson.

The fight will definitely not live up to the hype if it happens and it will be a sad reminder why both of these guys should be retired.[/quote']

Yup. It's nice to see you discussing something other than Brock man. Why weren't you more diverse when you came on here?

Yup. It's nice to see you discussing something other than Brock man. Why weren't you more diverse when you came on here?
I like letting people think I'm a noob but the reality is started watching boxing in the early 90's and MMA a few years after.

I like letting people think I'm a noob but the reality is started watching boxing in the early 90's and MMA a few years after.

Really? I doubt the MMA part man....

You're only 19......and I'm 32, and that synopsis is nearly identical to my fightfan history.....

i wish mike gave up boxing in 2000...though i firmly believe in his prime he would of destroyed lewis after watching their fight it was clear as day his best years were behind him.....

also i dont care what anyone says hes a top 5 GOAT... he wreck all before him until his personal demon got in the way of his boxing career

Awesome! Can't wait to see it! Although after Mike bit Holyfield's ear...I don't know if he deserves another fight...but Holyfield will probably just do to him the same thing he did the last time...Holyfield is a great fighter.

wat headbutt him again? holyfield was scared of tyson thats why he had to fight dirty the last time and all people remember is that tyson bit him...if i got hit with a head butt that many times and the ref didnt say anything i would bite him to. mike tyson is one of the greatest boxers of all time. i just dont see the point in having another fight.

wat headbutt him again? holyfield was scared of tyson thats why he had to fight dirty the last time and all people remember is that tyson bit him...if i got hit with a head butt that many times and the ref didnt say anything i would bite him to. mike tyson is one of the greatest boxers of all time. i just dont see the point in having another fight.

Good to see someone who sees what happened. Holyfield has a record of headbutting people whenever I saw him fight. He provoked Tyson it their fight by headbutting him several times with no penalty. I'd be pretty pissed too. Headbutts end fights all the time and Tyson took several from Holyfield. Holyfield got what he deserved. Tyson doesn't need this fight aside from money. He has a bigger and better legacy than Holyfirld could ever dream of. Tyson is indeed, one of the greatest the sport has ever seen. I guarentee more people know Tyson than Holyfield. Like I said, Tyson doesn't have much to gain from this other than money. Taking this fight would also make him forfeit his induction into the hall of fame which he would have to wait another five years to get back.

What's sad' date=' is that PPV will blow away any previous MMA PPV. How bad is that?[/quote']

It is bad, but for boxing!!

Can you imagine the Couture vs. Coleman fight being the best MMA can offer? Hahaha.

But in boxing, it's all they've got left!!! How sad is that? :)

Holyfield seems like he's a little brain damaged at this point. Mike is just straight up nuts. Maybe Holy will come out in the second round and start biting Mike this time, lol.

I hope Tyson doesnt get hurt. He is like the Chuck Liddell of boxing to me, it pains he to see them get KO'd.

My heart is almost tricking my brain into expecting classic tyson, but i know we will probably see a slow sloppy man going for one big shot, gassing out early and end up getting battered.

If Tyson needs the money, then i guess this is the only way for him.

I just hope he leaves the ring with a little respect.

War Tyson.

Archived