I still love the Iceman

HoneyBunny

I still love the Iceman....and I think Rich Franklin is great as well, but I wanted Chuck to win that fight so bad! It's sad, and it's a reality check...that everything changes, and people get older...and eventually everything must come to an end...but in his prime, that man was amazing, he's still amazing to me...he really was winning that fight before he got caught...he was just as offensive as he always was...I was worried that he would become a more defensive fighter after so many KOs, BUT now I wish he would have become more defensive....he would still be fighting, and Rich Franklin would be the one seriously looking at retirement...and I do like Rich Franklin, but I hate to see the Iceman leave UFC, either voluntarily, or involuntarily. I still love the Iceman!!

I still love the Iceman....and I think Rich Franklin is great as well' date=' but I wanted Chuck to win that fight so bad! It's sad, and it's a reality check...that everything changes, and people get older...and eventually everything must come to an end...but in his prime, that man was amazing, he's still amazing to me...he really was winning that fight before he got caught...he was just as offensive as he always was...I was worried that he would become a more defensive fighter after so many KOs, BUT now I wish he would have become more defensive....he would still be fighting, and Rich Franklin would be the one seriously looking at retirement...and I do like Rich Franklin, but I hate to see the Iceman leave UFC, either voluntarily, or involuntarily. I still love the Iceman!![/quote']

nobody_cares.jpg

Archived