Chucks chin was always suspect

adambomber

i just saw the Rampage fight again' date=' and Rampage barely clipped him

Hit chuck on his right side and he takes a nap[/quote']

ehhh ... YEAH man that's where it started.

Wait .. really .. you've not seen that?

It was great, I won a bunch of money going with Rampage that fight.

i just saw the Rampage fight again' date=' and Rampage barely clipped him

Hit chuck on his right side and he takes a nap[/quote']

Rampage hits hard to begin with. Plus that was just a TKO, not a full blown knockout. I get what you're saying and everything but it's not like Rampage hits soft by any means.

Once those nerves and tendons that connect the jaw to the skull get rocked a few times' date=' say goodbye to that "good chin." :([/quote']

This ^^ Combined with the reality that a concussed brain will exponentially never be able to take more clean punches. Every successive knockout, especially in that timeframe makes it easier, and easier to go night night.

Hell, look at Eric Lindros. Dude had like 8 concussions from body checks (albeit some to the noggin - thanks Scott Stevens :)) and had to retire......imagine what full tilt punches do....

This ^^ Combined with the reality that a concussed brain will exponentially never be able to take more clean punches. Every successive knockout' date=' especially in that timeframe makes it easier, and easier to go night night.

Hell, look at Eric Lindros. Dude had like 8 concussions from body checks (albeit some to the noggin - thanks Scott Stevens :)) and had to retire......imagine what full tilt punches do....[/quote']

You are seriously one of the best posters ever. First good MMA insight, now hockey references. Incredible! That Stevens hit is legendary.

Rampage hits hard to begin with. Plus that was just a TKO' date=' not a full blown knockout. I get what you're saying and everything but it's not like Rampage hits soft by any means.[/quote']

watch it again, chuck goes fully unconscious midair, the awakes when he hits the ground

it looks like the same hit Franklin hit him with, barely clipped his bottim right side

Archived