Cecil peoples calls it a draw

TigerChamp

WHAT IN THE FLYING ****??? I think he just made the right call!! the other two were playing game boy.

sure varner gets kicked in the nuts three times, they eventually take a point...whatever

but what the hell is with these judges??

29-27 Varner

29-27 Shalarus

Cecil Peoples calls it a draw

technically i gave the second two rounds to shalarus, but the point deduction made it a draw. I think that's a fair call. point deduction aside, i have a very hard time seeing shalarus clearly winning all three rounds, or varner winning two. they were beating the crap out of each other

was quite the slugfest. varner landed some clean shots but shalarus just pummeled the crap out of his legs for the second and third rounds. the takedown solidified it.

what i want to know is how one of the judges gives Shalarus all three rounds..minus the point deduction?? that was one hell of a fight, but it's unfortunate varner had to get kicked in the nuts three times.

cecil peoples has redeemed some respect for this decision. it was a close fight

aww crap wrong forum

it appeared to me that varner was getting the better of the first round. he had kamal rocked a couple times, but it was quite the exchange. second round was a toss up, third round varner was slowing down, still eating the takedowns and the takedown pretty much solidified it

i guess they gave the second round to shalarus because of all the legit strikes he did manage to land? but i don't really know. it could have went either way i guess. i just don't understand how two judges can be so one sided. i would have called it a draw. that would have been a tough fight to judge, even with the point deduction

WHAT IN THE FLYING ****??? I think he just made the right call!! the other two were playing game boy.

sure varner gets kicked in the nuts three times' date=' they eventually take a point...whatever

29-27 Varner

29-27 Shalarus

technically i gave the second two rounds to shalarus, but the point deduction made it a draw. I think that's a fair call. point deduction aside, i have a very hard time seeing shalarus clearly winning all three rounds, or varner winning two. they were beating the crap out of each other

was quite the slugfest. varner landed some clean shots but shalarus just pummeled the crap out of his legs for the second and third rounds. the takedown solidified it.

what i want to know is how one of the judges gives Shalarus all three rounds..minus the point deduction?? that was one hell of a fight, but it's unfortunate varner had to get kicked in the nuts three times.

aww crap wrong forum[/quote']

Cecil is an idiot

Yeah that was a horrible decision. Sucks for Varner he always runs into controversy. Kicked three times in the nuts' date=' clearly won the fight, and still got robbed!![/quote']

+1 seriously. I am no fan of Varner. I think he is a total crybaby drama queen, but he won, for sure. And those nut shots were brutal enough that it had Kenny Florian talking about his metal cup he wears.

sure varner gets kicked in the nuts three times' date=' they eventually take a point...whatever

29-27 Varner

29-27 Shalarus

aww crap wrong forum[/quote']

I disagree with dumb Cecil again.

when a point gets deducted, each judge takes one point from their total score

i cant believe somebody actually would have gave all three rounds to shalarus?!? it was alot closer of a fight then that.

weird judging. one judge gave varner two rounds. cecil gave him one. and the other guy gave him no rounds at all! really bad break for jamie varner i guess

i still cant see how one of the guys scored it completely for shalarus. Was he not watching the first round???

after watching it the second time, im satisfied with the decision as that was a close fight to call. the first two rounds were a tossup but why the judges scores were so mixed up? who knows at this point.

Archived