Brock vs Mirs knee

adambomber

Of course he was rocked, he even said he was seeing birds.

The knee rocked him and a second later flabby legs fell down and laid there for a bit to regain his composure.

If thats a positive that he can get rocked he will have a great positive come july third when he meets Carwins fist.

Was Brock rocked or not

if he was rocked' date=' is this a positive ?[/quote']

IDK But Brock is Unskilled when it comes to fighting thats for sure. Great athlete but his fighting skills suck and he considers himself as a warrior lol. More like tree hugger.

IDK But Brock is Unskilled when it comes to fighting thats for sure. Great athlete but his fighting skills suck and he considers himself as a warrior lol. More like tree hugger.

Wrestling is a huge part of winning MMA fights. He does wrestling. Wrestling is him and he does it like no other

yes he was rocked and it would have rocked any fighter out there, however it shows that Brock had enough sense to take Mir down and recover, so i guess by Brock being smart and doing what was needed to recover, people will say he fell and laid on the ground, wasn't it about 45 seconds later that the fight was over?

Why do people seem to think someone has to have either a Glass Jaw or an Iron Chin?

There is an in-between' date=' ya know. Plenty of in-betweens actually.[/quote']

Because when Brock is concerned, especially on these forums, he has to be either extremely good (godlike) or extremely bad. (Fedor would kill "Lestard!" Heh, I called him Lestard, I'm so clever.)

I'm neutral with him. To me, he's not been tested enough.

discussing people's chin is so dumb. You can't compare them because each hit is diffrent. Sometimes it looks hard but it doesn't hit the right spot. Sometimes it looks weak but it's clean and precise and rocks the guy.

All I'd say is Brock has a gigantic head and I can see it being a sign that he might be hard to KO.

Brock has great wrestling and from what I've seen decent stand up thus far. He has managed to knock every guy he's fought in the UFC on their ****. You talk like Carwin is some kind of great well rounded fighter' date='he's not. He has decent wrestling and dynamite in his hands.

Laying on top ov a guy isn't Wrestling.

The top control he displayed in the Mir fight stems from his wrestling backround. And maintaining halfguard like he did shows that he learned from his first mistake and did his homework on how not to get subbed. Otherwise he would have advanced to a more dominate position. And for the record Brock doesn't "Just lay" on his opponents. He beats on them while he's on top of them, if he didn't then He would be stood up,

Brock is getting crushed end ov story.

I can't wait until this fight is over then I won't have to read your crap anymore. I think you made that account bet because you don't have the sack to face everyone after Shane loses. Someone get his IP address so he doesn't try n make a new account w/o being flamed for it.

yes he was rocked and it would have rocked any fighter out there' date=' however it shows that Brock had enough sense to take Mir down and recover, so i guess by Brock being smart and doing what was needed to recover, people will say he fell and laid on the ground, wasn't it about 45 seconds later that the fight was over?[/quote']

He never took him down, he sort of fell on top of mir as mir was falling

Laying on top ov a guy isn't Wrestling.

Your kidding. That's not what he said at all.Fail

Wrestling is an ancient martial art that uses grappling type techniques such as clinch fighting' date=' throws and[u'] takedowns[/u], joint locks, pins and other grappling holds.

Thats what he means by wrestling and that is what Brock does.

wheres the "brock was rocked by knee so he panicked and went for takedown" option?

He panicked!?Fail. He did what your suppose to do. When is a guy rocked and don't try to clinch or get a takedown. I'm only talking about fighters that are smart by the way.

Of course he was rocked' date=' he even said he was seeing birds.

The knee rocked him and a second later flabby legs fell down and laid there for a bit to regain his composure.

If thats a positive that he can get rocked he will have a great positive come july third when he meets Carwins fist.[/quote']

LMAO! That's what I am saying.

Brock was hit by a flying knee that Mir through with everything he had while Brock's head was traveling into it. Brock ate the knee, was stunned, Mir fell down, and Brock took top control and finished the fight. The end.

Also want to add Mir had his hand on the back of Lesnar's head while falling down after throwing that knee. It is quite possible the knee in conjunction with the grasp of the back of Lesnar's head bent Lesnar over like it did. In the end just brough Lesnar closer for top control lol.

Archived