This is a bet i thought of. Community bet.

Hangitup

If Carwins wins the loser deletes his account.

If lesnar wins the loser deletes his account.

Just type in who you are pro for and the loser must delete their account.

I am pro Carwin so if Carwins loses (Which he wont) i would have to delete my account.

Make the bet *****.You scared? i think you are.

I'm not going to bet my account on this fight. While I am a Brock fan I do also know Carwin is a good fighter and has a decent shot @ beating Brock. Although I have bet my sig and avatar on Brock because I think he will win. Another reason I won't do it is Because I would do the honorable thing and not make a new account if Lesnar were to lose. Besides what do I have to gain by making the bet anyway? If Brock wins you leave whether my account is on the line or not. Like I said in a different thead....

I can't wait until this fight is over then I won't have to read your crap anymore. I think you made that account bet because you don't have the sack to face everyone after Shane loses. Someone get his IP address so he doesn't try n make a new account w/o being flamed for it.

I'm not going to bet my account on this fight. While I am a Brock fan I do also know Carwin is a good fighter and has a decent shot @ beating Brock. Although I have bet my sig and avatar on Brock because I think he will win. Another reason I won't do it is Because I would do the honorable thing and not make a new account if Lesnar were to lose. Besides what do I have to gain by making the bet anyway? If Brock wins you leave whether my account is on the line or not. Like I said in a different thead....

I can't wait until this fight is over then I won't have to read your crap anymore. I think you made that account bet because you don't have the sack to face everyone after Shane loses. Someone get his IP address so he doesn't try n make a new account w/o being flamed for it.

Hahahaha you always talk alot when your scared. Your afraid admit it.

• 2 weeks later...
Count me in' date=' I'm for Carwin.[/quote']

If Carwins wins the loser deletes his account.

If lesnar wins the loser deletes his account.

Just type in who you are pro for and the loser must delete their account.

I am pro Carwin so if Carwins loses (Which he wont) i would have to delete my account.

count me in. I'm pro Carwin!

i love how half of these people didnt keep there word and are still in these forums...

Archived