SCOver2 caught posing....AGAIN

Exodus9mm

Check this out....lol.

When SCO first came on here last year, he posted pics of himself and let everyone know he was 19. Which makes sense, because he's currently at college (as he's said numerous times before).....

then we have this little doozie. Check page 2. I'm actually trying to be nice to the guy and give him props for discussing something other than Brock, and he gives me some BS story about being a fan of boxing in the early 90's, and MMA a few years later. LOL.

That would mean you were 1 year old. :eek:

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=42669&page=2

Exposed.....again.

9mm - 391 TUFnubs - 0

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was born in 1981 and you try way too hard

You didn't look 29 in the pics you posted. How come you said you were 19? Try too hard? That just fell in my lap. There was no effort.

I shouldn't be surprised though. You created a second account to agree with yourself and got caught by G_Row. LOL.

Fool.

Check this out....lol.

When SCO first came on here last year' date=' he posted pics of himself and let everyone know he was 19. Which makes sense, because he's currently at college (as he's said numerous times before).....

then we have this little doozie. Check page 2. I'm actually trying to be nice to the guy and give him props for discussing something other than Brock, and he gives me some BS story about being a fan of boxing in the early 90's, and MMA a few years later. LOL.

Exposed.....again.

9mm - 391 TUFnubs - 0[/quote']

Wow someone is butthurt

Check this out....lol.

When SCO first came on here last year' date=' he posted pics of himself and let everyone know he was 19. Which makes sense, because he's currently at college (as he's said numerous times before).....

Exposed.....again.

For someone who flames people for posting stupid threads, wow.

I'm actually still 28 until Nov. Look at my Youtube profile.

I never said I was 19 either.

Dont worry its ok to lie. But when you get caught it is a bad thing.ha Washington once said he never told a lie and noone question that cause he was so good at lying in your case you failed.

I'm actually still 28 until Nov. Look at my Youtube profile.

I never said I was 19 either.

That thread got deleted. I checked your history. Brew crushed it because you posted 3 threads about how ugly Fedor was.....which led to you posting a pic of your GF, and yourself and also telling me you were 19. I clearly remember.

Regardless, you're nothing but a sneaky, don't know what to believe, admitted MMA poser.

You don't recall admitting that you became a MMA fan and more importantly, a Lesnar fan, because of your hatred for Fedor fans???

LOL, where's Mirko4Life?

Check this out....lol.

Exposed.....again.

9mm - 391 TUFnubs - 0[/quote'] ... ouch

... this is a forum outrage, all SCO posts/ threads should be removed immediately > practicing deception again

banhammer.jpg

That thread got deleted. I checked your history. Brew crushed it because you posted 3 threads about how ugly Fedor was.....which led to you posting a pic of your GF' date=' and yourself and also telling me you were 19. I clearly remember.

Regardless, you're nothing but a sneaky, don't know what to believe, admitted MMA poser.

You don't recall admitting that you became a MMA fan and more importantly, a Lesnar fan, because of your hatred for Fedor fans???

LOL, where's Mirko4Life?[/quote']How convenient is it that the only evidence you claim to have of me saying I was 19 "got deleted".

LMAO

This thread is off topic too.

This backfired on you quite nicely.

How convenient is it that the only evidence you claim to have of me saying I was 19 "got deleted".

LMAO

This thread is off topic too.

This backfired on you quite nicely.

You know damn well it did. Where's the thread that you posted you and your GF at? Same thread, gone. That's the one that had 200 responses. And Brew deleted it.

Unless you can show me your thread where you posted the pics.....

Alright' date=' alright. lol Just cause I'm a well-tempered man. :D[/quote']

I'm just getting him riled up for fun. But honestly, this kid is deceptive. As I said, he got busted with a second account, agreeing and arguing alongside his first account.

LOL, how bad is that?

Nuff said being what?

That you're a dumb ****?

In that case enuff said!

Why the personal insults... Obviously not the maturity of a 28 year old college student who joined today just to post he's in college and born in 1981.

I'm starting to suspect you're not real.

Why the personal insults... Obviously not the maturity of a 28 year old college student who joined today just to post he's in college and born in 1981.

I'm starting to suspect you're not real.

How about it was the first thread I clicked on and then I saw a post looking like someone was giving someone **** for going to college in their late 20's!

Didn't think of that did ya?

You know on second thought, dont think at all!

Oh and if im not real what am I? a ghost? an alien? Please tell me!

How about it was the first thread I clicked on and then I saw a post looking like someone was giving someone **** for going to college in their late 20's!

Didn't think of that did ya?

You know on second thought' date=' dont think at all!

Oh and if im not real what am I? a ghost? an alien? Please tell me![/quote']

Settle down SCOver2.

why would you join a UFC forum at this hour and click on "SCOver2 caught posing....AGAIN" first?

You didn't look 29 in the pics you posted. How come you said you were 19? Try too hard? That just fell in my lap. There was no effort.

I shouldn't be surprised though. You created a second account to agree with yourself and got caught by G_Row. LOL.

Fool.

He made a 2nd account to agree with his post? That is the funniest thing ever.

What was he scared of being the only one with man love for Brock?

Settle down SCOver2.

why would you join a UFC forum at this hour and click on "SCOver2 caught posing....AGAIN" first?

Would you like me to show you im not somebody else you little retarded boy?

Because I know you're dying to see someone human besides you're mother right?

Go ahead all you have to do is ask and ill be more than happy to make you look like a ****ing tool.

Go ahead and ask.

Check this out....lol.

Exposed.....again.

You my friend are spending to much time in this forum.Get a life;)

Would you like me to show you im not somebody else you little retarded boy?

Because I know you're dying to see someone human besides you're mother right?

Go ahead all you have to do is ask and ill be more than happy to make you look like a ****ing tool.

Go ahead and ask.

okay, I'm asking. :rolleyes:

Archived