Should UFC continue to raid the best fighters in WEC and Strikeforce?

UFC_TAPOUT

Do you guys think we should let WEC and Strikeforce keep their fighters and let them have their chance to shine???

I really don't care about Strikeforce, they and their fans are a joke(my 2 cents).

The WEC i kinda like and i would like faber to stay there to keep it going and growing like we did in the 90s?

Thoughts and Opinions?

Id love to see guys like Jose Aldo or Ben Henderson move to the UFC to fight their top contenders at 155. I think Dana was right how he was relating the UFC to the NFL. How there are other promotions but ultimately the best fight in the best promotion. I think these other promotions should act as building blocks to prepare fighters for the UFC, except for the WEC's lower weight divisions where it is the top competition.

I say no, as far as strikeforce goes, either our old fighters are going there, there up and comers are coming here or the others are ****** bags (Fedor). As far as I know WEC is under same management as the UFC, except for the feather weights it's a feeder program for the UFC.

Do you guys think we should let WEC and Strikeforce keep their fighters and let them have their chance to shine???

I really don't care about Strikeforce' date=' they and their fans are a joke(my 2 cents).[/b']

The WEC i kinda like and i would like faber to stay there to keep it going and growing like we did in the 90s?

Thoughts and Opinions?

first off you say do you think we should let WEC and SF keep their fighters.. as if we own strikeforce or something.. and btw WEC and UFC are partners both owned by Zuffa.. running WEC out of bussiness is completely retarded and would be like stabbing ourselves in the back WEC concentrates on the FW and bantam weight fighters which the UFC does not have and will never have.. you obviously dont know what your talking about

second.. you say SF and their fans are a joke.. i can tell your a new fan boy whos most likely on the Lesnar band wagon.. so since your new to the sport let me educate you.. SF holds some of the best fighters in the world in every weight class..

Gilbert Melendez whos ranked higher then every LW in the UFC besides BJ penn..

Nick Diaz considered one of the best WW's in the world

Jake shields took out Paul Daley with ease and is ranked #2 at WW

Dan Henderson coming off his big KO of Bisping lost to Shields in his SF debut

Mousasi and King MO both one of the top LHW's at the moment

Fedor and Overeem are both top 10 HW's with Fedor being #1

so how are they a joke?? do yourself a favor and dont only focus on the UFC.. if you were an MMA fan youd appreciate every promotion and watch their fights.. Dream StrikeForce and the UFC are all putting on amazing fights and you should be able to appreciate them as a mma fan and not be a UFC nut hugger

first off you say do you think we should let WEC and SF keep their fighters.. as if we own strikeforce or something.. and btw WEC and UFC are partners both owned by Zuffa.. running WEC out of bussiness is completely retarded and would be like stabbing ourselves in the back WEC concentrates on the FW and bantam weight fighters which the UFC does not have and will never have.. you obviously dont know what your talking about

second.. you say SF and their fans are a joke.. i can tell your a new fan boy whos most likely on the Lesnar band wagon.. so since your new to the sport let me educate you.. SF holds some of the best fighters in the world in every weight class..

so how are they a joke??

Amen, brochacho.

so how are they a joke?? do yourself a favor and dont only focus on the UFC.. if you were an MMA fan youd appreciate every promotion and watch their fights.. Dream StrikeForce and the UFC are all putting on amazing fights and you should be able to appreciate them as a mma fan and not be a UFC nut hugger

OP has been owned in brilliant fashion. He never stood a chance. Thread closed.

so how are they a joke??

Melendez is legit

Nick Diaz did not do all that well in the ufc and I see him getting smashed should he return as well.

Jake Shield will be in the ufc soon and Paul Daley was booted from the ufc

Henderson spent the meaningful portion of his career in the ufc/pride, strikeforce is just to get money before the end.

Mousasi and King Mo both just gassed in the first round of their last fight, Mo only won with lay and pray and was getting out struck from the bottom. That fight did more to discredit both fighters than build them up.

Fedor is possibly the best fighter around but is content to pad his stats in strikeforce, Overreem has potential for sure but has yet to establish himself as a heavy weight. The hw opponents he has faced so far are only so so.

Melendez is legit

Nick Diaz did not do all that well in the ufc and I see him getting smashed should he return as well.

Jake Shield will be in the ufc soon and Paul Daley was booted from the ufc

Henderson spent the meaningful portion of his career in the ufc/pride' date=' strikeforce is just to get money before the end.

Mousasi and King Mo both just gassed in the first round of their last fight, Mo only won with lay and pray and was getting out struck from the bottom. That fight did more to discredit both fighters than build them up.

Fedor is possibly the best fighter around but is content to pad his stats in strikeforce, Overreem has potential for sure but has yet to establish himself as a heavy weight. The hw opponents he has faced so far are only so so.[/quote']

shhhhhhhhh

Amen brother. Mayham miller and lashley aint bad either.

i'd like to see strikeforce fighters compete w ufc fighters like: BABALU vs SHOGUN,babalu beat him once, maybe he can do it again.

if dana white can make like an invitational fight someday where other figthers coming from other organizations can fight at ufc. lets give these fighters to prove their worth

i'd like to see strikeforce fighters compete w ufc fighters like: BABALU vs SHOGUN' date='babalu beat him once, maybe he can do it again.

if dana white can make like an invitational fight someday where other figthers coming from other organizations can fight at ufc. lets give these fighters to prove their worth[/quote']

are you ****ing stupid?? lol babalu's a joke shogun would run through him now....probably shogun's only legit loss where he wasn't hurt or sum ****....maybe coleman to but i hate that dinosaur

You forgot Werdum. Another Top 10 HW. :)

are you ****ing stupid?? lol babalu's a joke shogun would run through him now....probably shogun's only legit loss where he wasn't hurt or sum ****....maybe coleman to but i hate that dinosaur

His arm broke against Coleman....it wasn't a legit loss, it was a freak accident.

Babalu is no joke. He just beat Robbie Lawler.....but I do agree Shogun would tune him now.....

His arm broke against Coleman....it wasn't a legit loss' date=' it was a freak accident.

Babalu is no joke. He just beat Robbie Lawler.....but I do agree Shogun would tune him now.....[/quote']

i know it should have been a no contest but its all good....he ended up ko'ing coleman anyway and i wanna see what hendo will do to babalu after he called him out

I really don't care about Strikeforce' date=' they and their fans are a joke(my 2 cents).

Thoughts and Opinions?[/quote']

it doesnt really matter to me i just wanna see good fights but i dont like strikeforce i watched one of there cards(the one where mayhem got jumped) all of the fights went to decision it was boring as crap and then the brawl broke out i was like thats why i watch the ufc! WEC is good i like to watch WEC but i perfer the UFC

Just because someone is new on here I don't understand why everyone thinks they are new to the sport of MMA. Maybe this guy is and maybe he isn't who cares. People give their thoughts on the topics so calm down.Thanks

Strikeforce will die out in a couple months [a week before Fedor v Overeem ala Affliction Trilogy] so forget them.

WEC is owned by Zuffa so, absorb the LW division when the Flyweight [125] division is ready and has a champion.

Let Bellator form, have their up and comers, and every four years they hold a "Grand Prix" sort of tournament and crown the #1 from each weightclass.

Archived