A Lesnar fans basement....

Exodus9mm

The Brock/Carwin fight is going to change a lot of things on this forum' date=' one way or the other.[/quote']

agreed, lesnar @ 3-2 UFC ain't worth arguing over, if carwin should finish him fast > no immediate re-match & will brock hang around to fight dos santos ? (if he gets past nelly)

if its close w/ a 3rd rd tko or UD either way > rematch .. & velasquez needs an opponent while waiting, cro-cop maybe ?

I cant stand Lesner either and the picture made me laugh my **** off. But what is with the gay **** in the left hand corner?

This was initially designed solely around SCO, and his blatant manlove for Lesnar. I assumed it carried over from Lesnar, to all men....lol.

Possible. I just hope you didn't look through a bunch of pictures saying "no that ain't good enough' date=' no that ain't good enough, that ones perfect!" LOL[/quote']

lol....it's artwork of some nature.....The manlove theme is prevalent throughout....and once you become familiar with SCO, you'll have a better understanding.

lol....it's artwork of some nature.....The manlove theme is prevalent throughout....and once you become familiar with SCO' date=' you'll have a better understanding.[/quote']

Yeah I know it's art. I tend to leave art to the French though. Especially that kind of art.

But yeah I'll keep my eye open for the Lesner love to see if it's as bad as you claim.

Yeah I know it's art. I tend to leave art to the French though. Especially that kind of art.

But yeah I'll keep my eye open for the Lesner love to see if it's as bad as you claim.

Oh it is, his threads consist of three types 1. Lesner love 2.Love for a fighter lesner beat which circles back into lesner love. 3 Fedor hate

The Brock/Carwin fight is going to change a lot of things on this forum' date=' one way or the other.[/quote']

lmao.. what you think well respect Lesnar if he wins?? i wont give Lesnar credit till he wins a fight by spinning back kick to the face for the KO.. which means.. i for one will never respect em lol

Bro, use the search tool above, and search SCO and SCOver2, search by threads started, and you'll see.....there's hundreds....

Im not gonna look up past stuff on the man. Im new here so for now he has the benefit of the doubt and im not gonna flame him. If it's like you say though im sure that won't last too long.

Fair enough. Although he has an account bet for July 3rd. If Lesnoid loses, he's gone for good. Although somehow I doubt that.....

He's safe then. I don't see how Carwin can win that fight unless he does it in the opening seconds of each round. Like him or not Lesner is a beast that's quick to boot.

Yup, Lesnar is a freak for sure, and poses a legit theat to any HW....how can he not being that size. And he is quick for a big man.

I've still got Carwin landing an uppercut on a takedown attempt and finishing via GnP.....probably in the first. I can't see this fight going more than 1, unless Lesnar dry humps with no action....

Yup' date=' Lesnar is a freak for sure, and poses a legit theat to any HW....how can he not being that size. And he is quick for a big man.

I've still got Carwin landing an uppercut on a takedown attempt and finishing via GnP.....probably in the first. I can't see this fight going more than 1, unless Lesnar dry humps with no action....[/quote']

I don't see him just laying on him. Lesner actually impressed me with the power of the punches he was throwing on Mir in the second fight. It wasn't those little 6 in. GnP punches he was throwing on Herring or Mir in the first fight.

I don't see him just laying on him. Lesner actually impressed me with the power of the punches he was throwing on Mir in the second fight. It wasn't those little 6 in. GnP punches he was throwing on Herring or Mir in the first fight.

Yup, he's improving. I personally don't see how a man that big will be able to sustain in MMA for very long....but who knows. Carwin has enough of a wrestling pedigree that I think he can do fine to keep this standing.

It's a battle of BIG men, and I'm jacked for it - not even being a fan of either really.

Yup' date=' he's improving. I personally don't see how a man that big will be able to sustain in MMA for very long....but who knows. Carwin has enough of a wrestling pedigree that I think he can do fine to keep this standing.

It's a battle of BIG men, and I'm jacked for it - not even being a fan of either really.[/quote']

Im not a fan of any HW really except for Nog, Cro Cop, and AA, but there all looking like it's time to call it a career. This fight between Lesner and Carwin has me interested because if anyone can counter that size, it's Carwin.

....inspired by the dozen Brockamaniacs that plague this place' date=' I created this some time ago......

Have a chuckle. :)

[img']1efcfde7b9.jpg[/img]

LoL hes got the ky jelly the book for dummies and the blow up doll with his face and a shogun to blow his head of when hes finished.

Im not a fan of any HW really except for Nog' date=' Cro Cop, and AA, but there all looking like it's time to call it a career. This fight between Lesner and Carwin has me interested because if anyone can counter that size, it's Carwin.[/quote']

All great HW's you noted. Love em all as well.

Other than being just a picture of his own bedroom with all the Lesnar and Fedor images swiched via photoshop' date='

it is a pretty damn funny picture. ;)

I appreciate attention to detail.[/quote']That's what I was thinking. I think the reason he was able to do such a good job on this is because he had the perfect model of it to look at in his house. He just switched everything Fedor with Brock.

You slay me Exodus.

Archived