Is it just me or the camera shots at TUF were terrible!

Manho

Maybe director Anthony Pasquale Giordano was sleeping on the job during the TUF Live event. Camera shots were awful! Many times the camera were not focus on the action. It seems the cameramen were slow on their feet to capture the action particularly during the match between Jardine and Hamill. There even wasn't a decent angle of the slow motion when Hamill got poked in the eye by Jardine. The slow mo they showed to the public only had a single shot of the incident and it was IMO controversial. The only moment that got my juices flowing again was when there were accidental blood splatter in the lens of the camera.

Maybe director Anthony Pasquale Giordano was sleeping on the job during the TUF Live event. Camera shots were awful! Many times the camera were not focus on the action. It seems the cameramen were slow on their feet to capture the action particularly during the match between Jardine and Hamill. There even wasn't a decent angle of the slow motion when Hamill got poked in the eye by Jardine. The slow mo they showed to the public only had a single shot of the incident and it was IMO controversial. The only moment that got my juices flowing again was when there were accidental blood splatter in the lens of the camera.

The audio was also screwed up.

Yeah they had a rough night. Not sure what fight it was in but I see to recall seeing a camera guy fall off the ledge of the octagon and need assistance getting back into place. It seems like the TUF events have had some rough technical problems as of late. Nothing too bad at the end of the day, just not the usual pristine and polished product we are used to.

Yeah they had a rough night. Not sure what fight it was in but I see to recall seeing a camera guy fall off the ledge of the octagon and need assistance getting back into place. It seems like the TUF events have had some rough technical problems as of late. Nothing too bad at the end of the day' date=' just not the usual pristine and polished product we are used to.[/quote']

LOL! A bad night indeed!!

Bad audio' date=' bad camera work, no real ground fighting at all except for Mcgee, and a [b']female ref which I gotta admit bothers me a little even though she did a good job. [/b]

Overall the night wasn't hoorible though.

She does remind me of the Undertaker's sister.

You got to hand it to her though' date=' she did do a pretty good job in there. Especially on the stoppage.[/quote']

I couldn't agree with you more. She is very vigilant and her calls were quite sound. I wouldn't be surprise if she takes on every refereeing job of yves lavigne in the future.

Archived