Anybody else wanna see this fight?

Smooth_Criminal81

Cro Cop/ Big Nog II?

Both guys are hitting that twilight period and if Dana said he would put GSP/Silva together if the fans wanted it I think he should put this one together if the fans want it also.

Besides the first fight was awesome with Cro Cop laying it on in the stand up until he screwed around and let Nog do what he does best. My only problem would be if Nog tries to stand and bang like he has been he may end up K.O'd again, and no one wants to see that.

My prediction would be Big Nog via S/D or submission.

Cro Cop/ Big Nog II?

Both guys are hitting that twilight period and if Dana said he would put GSP/Silva together if the fans wanted it I think he should put this one together if the fans want it also.

Besides the first fight was awesome with Cro Cop laying it on in the stand up until he screwed around and let Nog do what he does best. My only problem would be if Nog tries to stand and bang like he has been he may end up K.O'd again' date=' and no one wants to see that.

My prediction would be Big Nog via S/D or submission.[/quote']

i would but big nog would just take him down and submit or tko him

I wasn't trying to be a d1ck by posting that I was just showing you a thread madde about it since you were interested. Multiple threads happen all the time. It's all the Brock ones that will drive ya crazy.

I understand man, and I appreciate it. I was actually just looking through it, but at the same time it's still my bad for not looking it up.

Archived