Chuck Liddell believes he still has one more left to give inside the Octagon

TLC_MaTcH619

Franklin was very lucky....he was done in that fight....he had a broken arm and chuck smelled blood.....then he got caught ...by a lucky punch ...not hard but he was coming in......chuck has alot better fights left in him then franklin does.

Franklin was very lucky....he was done in that fight....he had a broken arm and chuck smelled blood.....then he got caught ...by a lucky punch ...not hard but he was coming in......chuck has alot better fights left in him then franklin does.

I don't know about that last comment about franklin, but I agree with you on the rest of it.

Chuck's done' date=' he shouldn't fight anymore. The guy gets knocked out way too easily now.[/quote']

i agree.. he will get (more) hurt in the brain if he keeps getting KOed..

and if he fights a last fight against tito and looses (god forbidd), then his legacy will take a serious blow...

All the people who simply disregard Chuck and his ability to fight should stfu... Im not disagreeing that he should hang the gloves up, he has sustained some bad KOs and that last one to Rich wasnt exactly a bazooka that hit him... but at the end of the day it is his career and if he fights smarter and doesnt leave his chin out to get hit then there is no reason why he cant still fight if he wants to. I mean since when did every fighter have a good chin? Just because Chuck used to have an awesome chin it makes it look way worse when he gets KOd, although dont get me wrong his chin is simply weak now :( but there are plenty of fighters that have weak chins that can still win convincingly with a good enough gameplan and ability to finish fights.

Overall I think Chuck should hang up the gloves INCASE he causes himself more damage but as I said its the Iceman's choice and I'll support him either way. WAR ICEMAN!

I think jardine could put him away .. seriously

Jardine? Jardine already beat Chuck. Or did you mean Tito? If so, then at this point in their carrers I'd have to say that I think that Tito would knock Chuck out.

Chuck probably knocks himself out if he lays down too hard on his pillow at night.

A lucky punch in a fight!?!?....Fail

=Beserker101;880292]

I think jardine could put him away .. seriously

Jardine? Jardine already beat Chuck. Or did you mean Tito? If so' date=' then at this point in their carrers I'd have to say that I think that Tito would knock Chuck out.

Chuck probably knocks himself out if he lays down too hard on his pillow at night.[/quote']

... that was a close SD, I believe Jardine could put him away now .. ko-ville (tito also)

I totally agree!

How can you agree? Franklin is a good countter puncher... That wasnt luck, when chuck smells blood he will rush in. Dont get me wrong i like chuck and im a fan, but i knew he wouldnt be able to beat franklin at this point, it was a bad match up for chuck.

I hope they would give chuck one last "easy" fight like tito or one of the over hyped figters in the ufc, but i dont want to see chuck loose again. I would like to see chuck win his last fight.

How can you agree? Franklin is a good countter puncher... That wasnt luck' date=' when chuck smells blood he will rush in. Dont get me wrong i like chuck and im a fan, but i knew he wouldnt be able to beat franklin at this point, it was a bad match up for chuck.

I hope they would give chuck one last "easy" fight like tito or one of the over hyped figters in the ufc, but i dont want to see chuck loose again. I would like to see chuck win his last fight.[/quote']

I agree because I did think it was a lucky punch...I feel that Chuck beat himself in that fight, he was clearly stomping a hole in Ace's **** when he got caught with 7 seconds left to go in the first round...If Chuck had been like 90% of the other UFC fighters...and he would have just stepped back and let the buzzer go...then he would have won that first round...and with Franklin having that broken arm...I'm pretty sure Chuck would have won the fight. Chuck obviously feels he has something to prove... Unanimously winning the first round wan't good enough...he wanted to knock him out in the 1st round.

How can you agree? Franklin is a good countter puncher... That wasnt luck' date=' when chuck smells blood he will rush in.[/quote']

I agree completely. Chuck was too aggressive, he knew he had a chance to knock Franklin out and rushed in. Franklin knew chuck was going to try to land that overhand right that he throws constantly. Franklin backed out of the way and landed a punch square on chuck's chin. not sure how people claim it was a lucky punch.

it looks like brain damage has already set in after those 3 KO's' date=' do yourself a favor Chuck and go back to dancing with the stars.[/quote']

Exactly...

As much as I want the scenario in my GIF to actually occur, I'd rather not see Chuck Liddell in a nursing home.

Give him to Vitor

Ok cool. What at catchweight? Oh or maybe Chuck should move down to 185 then he won't get KTFO every fight.

Oh or Vitor should move up. Why?

What are we talking about here,

Wait here's a fight that makes sense.

Give him to Frankie Edgar.

It not in his best interest's to fight. I'm sure he has plenty of money saved. He's serious endangering his health if he keeps fighting.

I know... it's not like the guy can't make money. He can keep doing endorsements now... if he keeps getting KTFO who'd want him?

No really... I'm asking.

Excedrin? "Hi I'm Chuck Liddell! When I get knocked the f*ck out my head hurts bad as sh*t, so I reach for Excedrin"

Jack Daniels? "Hi I'm Chuck Liddell! When I can't accept I'm past my prime, I drink the pain away. Jack Daniels ... mmm so strong it makes me think I can still compete"

I don't think any punch is strictly a lucky punch.He knew Chuck was coming.Swung with bad

intentions,and clipped him.I don't think Rich was swinging for air.I knew Chuck was losing right when I

heard of the match up...Chuck is lucky he broke Richs arm.I bet it would of been a tad worse.Just

cause Chuck lost doesn't mean it was a lucky punch.Lucky would be Rich throwing like a mad

man...shakes head*

I know... it's not like the guy can't make money. He can keep doing endorsements now... if he keeps getting KTFO who'd want him?

No really... I'm asking.

Excedrin? "Hi I'm Chuck Liddell! When I get knocked the f*ck out my head hurts bad as sh*t' date=' so I reach for Excedrin"

Jack Daniels? "Hi I'm Chuck Liddell! When I can't accept I'm past my prime, I drink the pain away. Jack Daniels ... mmm so strong it makes me think I can still compete"[/quote']

Haha. You sir are full of win

No really... I'm asking.

Excedrin? "Hi I'm Chuck Liddell! When I get knocked the f*ck out my head hurts bad as sh*t' date=' so I reach for Excedrin"

Jack Daniels? "Hi I'm Chuck Liddell! When I can't accept I'm past my prime, I drink the pain away. Jack Daniels ... mmm so strong it makes me think I can still compete"[/quote'] haha that was pretty hilarious.

Bird Frozen Peas "Hi i'm Chuck Liddell. And when i get knocked out i choose bird's frozen peas to get the swelling of my brain and head down. Then i eat them. MMMMM delicious!"

i'm starting to think chuck may just have the weakest chin in the ufc lol. I love watching him fight but he's just past it. The only fair fight he has left is a catchweight with bisping...they can both put loads of feathers in there gloves and some sponge, that would keep them both going for a bit. I'm surprised chuck just putting his gumshield in doesnt KO him at the min. Chuck vs bisping in the weakest chin match

No, just stop. I love the ice man, but the picture is clear and he needs to let go.

Since KOing Tito 4 years ago, hes gone 1-5. The 1 being a decision vs w.silva, and 4/5 losses being ko'd. I know he thinks hes training harder, getting better, but the outcome has been bad. He's not the same fighter anymore.

He should find another job in the ufc, maybe visit upcoming fighters camps for interviews or something. He shouldn't go away, but should stop fighting.

i'm starting to think chuck may just have the weakest chin in the ufc lol. I love watching him fight but he's just past it. The only fair fight he has left is a catchweight with bisping...they can both put loads of feathers in there gloves and some sponge' date=' that would keep them both going for a bit. I'm surprised chuck just putting his gumshield in doesnt KO him at the min. Chuck vs [b']bisping [/b]in the weakest chin match

explain to me how 1 KO loss to Hendo qualifies Bisping as having a weak chin..

Why not let him fight if he wants to. His life, his choice. He did good until he got caught. Just like he did good against Rashad until he got caught. But he probably has to work on his striking defense

I dont think that its his chin thats the problem. The problem IMO is that he comes charging forward with his head and that he doesnt even try to block punches. Anyone would get KOed if he would come with his head first into the fist. He was KOed like that in the Rashad and now Franklin fight.

Archived