Stop with the lesnar/carwin threads!!!!

Infamous505

This forum is filled with brock and carwin threads stop with all the bullsh1t! just let them fight and who ever wins is the better man plan and simple no bullsh1t excuses nothing! i have been looking throught the forums and the the threads made about them are very repetitive and they are all saying the same stuff. yes i know almost everybody hates brock and wants to see him get KTFO alright thats cool stop making threads everybody knows people dont like brock and the shane carwin threads too saying he sucks he wont be brock he has horrible wrestling ect ect...

it gets really annoying seeing multiple threads about the same sh1t, talk about something else theres plenty of things to talk about when it comes to MMA. theres like less than 2 weeks until this fight which is kinda of far away i was expecting all theses threads closer to the fight. does anyone else feel the same about all these threads?

After this fight is over we are going to see a decline in Borck/Carwin threads. We then will see Silva/Sonnen threads and after that fight' date=' Edgar/Penn threads and so on...

Everyone here usually talks about the next thing. Deal with it dude.[/quote']

;) noooo really?

This forum is filled with brock and carwin threads stop with all the bullsh1t! just let them fight and who ever wins is the better man plan and simple no bullsh1t excuses nothing! i have been looking throught the forums and the the threads made about them are very repetitive and they are all saying the same stuff. yes i know almost everybody hates brock and wants to see him get KTFO alright thats cool stop making threads everybody knows people dont like brock and the shane carwin threads too saying he sucks he wont be brock he has horrible wrestling ect ect...

it gets really annoying seeing multiple threads about the same sh1t' date=' talk about something else theres plenty of things to talk about when it comes to MMA. theres like less than 2 weeks until this fight which is kinda of far away i was expecting all theses threads closer to the fight. does anyone else feel the same about all these threads?[/quote']

honestly' date=' i think the best way to stop all these repeatative, pointless threads is to ignre them. dont post FAIL, add funny pictures or cuss the poster out, just ignore it and they'll hopefully stop. hopefully[/quote']

Yeah, it's funny how the people want it to stop but don't stop talking about it, themselves.

Archived