How do you get Brock fans to stfu?

adambomber

Really? If I lost a bet for my account on here I would create a different one just like everyone else would. Fail.

How to get Brock fans to shut up?

When Fedor comes to the UFC and proves he is the best in the world.

I would bet my account on that. But then again if I lost I would create another one. So it's a win-win for me!;)

Really? If I lost a bet for my account on here I would create a different one just like everyone else would. Fail.

I would bet my account on that. But then again if I lost I would create another one. So it's a win-win for me!;)

This is my secondary account. I have been banned for terrorizing this forum. You or anyone should report me before I go on a ramage again.

any guy with a giant **** tattooed on his chest is going to have a bunch of **** sexual men follow him on the internet lets face it....

You give them a good gay ****o site because everyone who likes brock is into gay ****0 He said so on his twitter

These look like you might have a dark inner secret that you live. Maybe you should change your name Fergi- licious.

Then that just means your a welching tool that has no honor. That's something to be proud of...

That's why I didn't bet my accoount because I would honor my bet and never post on here again.

Even if Brock looses' date=' no real fan's going to actually stfu. I WILL NEVER BE SILENCED!!!! btw your signa sucks. if you were a real mma fan you'd know why Lideell was the face of the ufc.[/quote']

"Chuck Liddell was always overrated... How can he have ever been the face of MMA? JP24 owned me again."

^^^ This is the sig he is talking about. Now anybody that isn't a Noob can tell that this man obviously lost a sig bet on the Liddell Franklin fight to JP24.

Archived