Browneyes, where are you?

Jambo_Ra_Fiki_Angu

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apes are very intelligent. We just need time to learn the human language' date=' that's all. Your mother was human, but you actually got your intellect from me.[/quote']

so that would make you the ape half but yet i still got my intellect from you? :confused:

Jambo' date=' sry dude - but you lose. Your name is too long, and lame. Browneyes <3s me only, I Win.[/quote']

Agreed ^^

When Browneyes show up tomorrow, we'll see who she likes more.

And defdude, in case you didn't know, I am KFM, the one and only. The one BEG has been calling out for and demanding I return to the forum.

When Browneyes show up tomorrow' date=' we'll see who she likes more.

And defdude, in case you didn't know, I am KFM, the one and only. The one BEG has been calling out for and demanding I return to the forum.[/quote']

Don't flatter yourself, you made a dramatic thread [like always] and it was nothing more than pity :P Obviously claxp is #1.

Don't flatter yourself' date=' you made a dramatic thread [like always'] and it was nothing more than pity :P Obviously claxp is #1.

When the KFM account clears, you shall receive a beating of no other kind.

KFM??? Why did you make another account? I thought you were taking a break...

I tried, but it was too much to handle. Brewster knows I have this account. The KFM account is temporarily disabled right now because I requested for a ban.

Can I ask why I would need to be 5'10" anyways? Not a lot of women are that tall....

5'10" is the perfect woman height imo. I want tall kids. I am 6'4" and I think being bigger is a good advantage in life. For procreation reasons, for me, anyways. It never works out that way for me though. Shorter girls always like me. it's weird.

5'10" is the perfect woman height imo. I want tall kids. I am 6'4" and I think being bigger is a good advantage in life. For procreation reasons' date=' for me, anyways. It never works out that way for me though. Shorter girls always like me. it's weird.[/quote']

I wouldn't consider 5'8" to be short. I am taller than the vast majority of females I know...

Archived