Silva vs Belfort

TheMainEvent89

I honestly think Silva would destroy Belfort. Vitor is a counterpuncher and waits for his opponent to make a move first' date=' but Anderson will be just to fast for Vitor theres no way he can stand with Silva. And anyone that thinks Vitor will win, please explain how he would[/quote']

Dude have you ever seen Vitor fight???Go watch Vitor vs Wandy then come back here.

Dude have you ever seen Vitor fight???Go watch Vitor vs Wandy then come back here.

yes i have seen it, thats my point. Wandy is a great fighter but sometimes he got too agressive and Vitor whos a great counterpuncher capitalized on that, but he wont be able to do that against Silva, hes a much more elusive striker

yes i have seen it' date=' thats my point. Wandy is a great fighter but sometimes he got too agressive and Vitor whos a great counterpuncher capitalized on that, but he wont be able to do that against Silva, hes a much more elusive striker[/quote']

wandy walked forward and vitor ran after him punching him, vitor is possibly faster than silva and def' has more power and some good stand up, he's the biggest threat at 185

Yes Belfort is good. But he has had one fight sice he has returned to the UFC. against franklin, who Silva has also destroyed TWICE. People seem to think belfort has this amazing stand up (which i dont dispute) but seem to forget that silva KTFO people, left rightt and centre.

Belfort is a real threat to Silva in the standup' date=' has the best chance out of anyone. We always see Silva dancing around but in the Belfort he will have to be all game to win.[/quote']

Yes Anderson dances with the ones he knows he can get away with it on. Franklin???? He completely stayed focused with him because Franklin was a fighter he had to respect. He was all game with Franklin. Anyone disagree?????

I honestly think Silva would destroy Belfort. Vitor is a counterpuncher and waits for his opponent to make a move first' date=' but Anderson will be just to fast for Vitor theres no way he can stand with Silva. And anyone that thinks Vitor will win, please explain how he would[/quote']

ur confused ANDERSON is the counter puncher, vitor runs at you like a ****ing truck. saying that i dont think he will beat anderson

Belfort is a real threat to Silva in the standup' date=' has the best chance out of anyone. We always see Silva dancing around but in the Belfort he will have to be all game to win.[/quote']

Belfort is the first real threat Silva has had in a long time. If they do fight, Silva will be all business, I guarentee.

yes i have seen it' date=' thats my point. Wandy is a great fighter but sometimes he got too agressive and Vitor whos a great counterpuncher capitalized on that, but he wont be able to do that against Silva, hes a much more elusive striker[/quote']

Now where in that fight did you see counter punches?All Wandy got to see while he was back pedaling for his life was a flurry of offensive punches,then it was too late,he was done.

o my god vitor came back after being gone for like 2 years and came back fought once and has been gone for a year. Obviously hes injured and not as fast. HES NOT THE SAME FIGHTER THAT FOUGHT WANDY GET OVER IT THIS IS 2010.

He's probably a little smarter now.Did you watch Vitor vs Rich?He was crisp and fast and it showed on how he demolished Rich.Yup it's 2010 and you should get your head out of your azz,Silva is not as good as you think.

He's probably a little smarter now.Did you watch Vitor vs Rich?He was crisp and fast and it showed on how he demolished Rich.Yup it's 2010 and you should get your head out of your azz' date='Silva is not as good as you think.[/quote']

Thank You, people need to realize that Anderson can be beat and Shogun and Vitor could both do it.

wandy walked forward and vitor ran after him punching him' date=' vitor is possibly faster than silva and def' has more power and some good stand up, he's the biggest threat at 185[/quote']

I agree with this....

If anybody can come close to matching Silva with speed it is Vitor. The scary thing about Vitor though is Vitor's physique. He is put together, and he has more power. I'm still going with Silva in this one because he's one of my favorites but in the stand up game Vitor has a good shot... I think we might actually see silva trying to take this one to the mat, whether on his back or on top and use his jui-jitzu.

He's probably a little smarter now.Did you watch Vitor vs Rich?He was crisp and fast and it showed on how he demolished Rich.Yup it's 2010 and you should get your head out of your azz' date='Silva is not as good as you think.[/quote']

Yeah because beating everyone put in front of you in the the ufc is not that big of a deal.

Moving up to fight a couple fights in the ufc is nothing, I mean anyone can do that.

Now tell me how Silva is not as good as people think when the man hasn't lost in the ufc(which is the biggest MMA organization in the world)!

Thank You' date=' people need to realize that Anderson can be beat and Shogun and Vitor could both do it.[/quote']

Please add IMO, cause everyone has a chance to win but noone has beat Silva in the ufc.

These are just some guys YOU think could beat Silva.

Although i agree your way off on your analysis. Silva would more than likely win via knee from the clinch.

Plus Silva would never dance with a real challenge' date=' blame Joe Silva not Anderson for the Maia incedent[/quote']

Didn't see Joe dancing in there doing nothing.Heck,Joe would have put up a better fight.

Yeah because beating everyone put in front of you in the the ufc is not that big of a deal.

Moving up to fight a couple fights in the ufc is nothing' date=' I mean anyone can do that.

Now tell me how Silva is not as good as people think when the man hasn't lost in the ufc(which is the biggest MMA organization in the world)!

Please add IMO, cause everyone has a chance to win but noone has beat Silva in the ufc.

These are just some guys YOU think could beat Silva.[/quote']

He has wins over two credible guys,and one guy obviously left his game face at home that day,the other is a better fighter now after taking two demolishes from him.But other than that.......Yawn.

He has wins over two credible guys' date='and one guy obviously left his game face at home that day,the other is a better fighter now after taking two demolishes from him.But other than that.......Yawn.[/quote']

I bet if he beat fedor and shodun it wouldn't mean anything to you huh!;)

Belfort has the best chance to de-throne anderson in the MW division his strenghts are identical to andersons strenghts stand up and both have a black belt in BJJ but i doubt it will go to the ground, anderson is faster than belfort i doubt it belfort has some of the fastest hands in the ufc its hard to find some who is as fast as vitor and has KO power, he has probably the fastest hands in the ufc and has KO power either way i believe Belfort would beat him but if not it will be a stand up war its a fight everybody wants to see!

Yes Anderson dances with the ones he knows he can get away with it on. Franklin???? He completely stayed focused with him because Franklin was a fighter he had to respect. He was all game with Franklin. Anyone disagree?????

I think you are right on. His antics are just a tantrum about having to fight guys that he believes have no business being in there. He gets sulky and acts like a ****, that's a given, but against guys that he feels are a legitimate test he is all business. He'll be all business, at least a first, with sonnen and he'll be all business against belfort.

Archived