The Ultimate Fighter: The World

AUSMMA

Does anyone think that a good idea for the new ultimate fighter, would to get competitors from countries around the world. Think about it, it would be awesome, every country could cheer for their own fighter. 16 fighter from countries like

USA

Brazil

Canada

UK

Australia

Japan

Russia

and so on. what are some other countries you can think of, i am curious to know what you think

Like the idea in theory, the really highly anticipated up and comers from each country, the quality level would be higher, no disrespect to the guys on the show there all tough but when they all come from the same country and the same weightclass a portion of them dont seem like top level material, you wouldnt have that problem. That being said its unworkable due to things like language barriers.

I think it's an excellent idea. I'm sure it's been brought up and discussed between the powers that be. I think most countries, when you look at the entire nation, certainly have someone who can compete on the show, except maybe Australia. There's no one relevant over there.

sounds just like the m1 global challenge, only under a different name

dana should just buy out bellator, strike force an all other orginisations, make every guy in each weight class fight to earn the right to a ufc contract, this way he could shift some of the dead weight from the ufc too

I think it's an excellent idea. I'm sure it's been brought up and discussed between the powers that be. I think most countries' date=' when you look at the entire nation,[i'] certainly[/i] have someone who can compete on the show, except maybe Australia. There's no one relevant over there.

are you kidding me. australians are getting much more recognised for their fighting, i think they would be great

I think it's an excellent idea. I'm sure it's been brought up and discussed between the powers that be. I think most countries' date=' when you look at the entire nation,[i'] certainly[/i] have someone who can compete on the show, except maybe Australia. There's no one relevant over there.

Kyle Noke just destoryed Bryant, G-sop is on a roll and has beaten some quality opponents and theres alot of up and coming talent in Australia.

Kyle Noke just destoryed Bryant' date=' G-sop is on a roll and has beaten some quality opponents and theres alot of up and coming talent in Australia.[/quote']

I take it that you are australian. and what you said is completely true

Archived