Why not Carwin for the takedown?

Acedaddy

Everyone assumes Brock is gonna get the big takedown. News flash.....Carwin Is a wrestler as well. Known to GnP. How does everyone know Carwin is gonna strictly stand & not take Brock & put him on his back & hold him down & beat the everliving SH*T out of him? Either way Carwin is the new HW CHAMP!!!!!!

OH yes he did. With his fist!!! Brock will fall the same way. How long did Mir last with Carwin? How long did he last with Brock? I rest my case.

Your trying to compare fight times between a wrestler and a guy with ko power standup, are you kidding?

Your trying to compare fight times between a wrestler and a guy with ko power standup' date=' are you kidding?[/quote']

Yes I am simply because,...How often do you see fighters getting KO'd with a left hook in a clinch? Even when Brock had Heath down for three rounds, he couldn't finish him with those BS hammerfists he throws. Hell I knock on doors harder than that.

Yes I am simply because' date='...How often do you see fighters getting KO'd with a left hook in a clinch? Even when Brock had Heath down for three rounds, he couldn't finish him with those BS hammerfists he throws. Hell I knock on doors harder than that.[/quote']

Brock made a statement out of Herring.. in my eyes and I think this has been up before on these forums... The reason brock didn't finish the fight was due to getting some Octagon experience

I love Carwin as much as the next guy' date=' but come on - Lesnar will expose him!![/quote']

This.

Expose him as the real Champ. Yeah

Not this.. I hope :P The truth is that NO ONE knows who's going to win this fight... and NO ONE knows how it's going to play out at all... A lot of things about both fighters are VERY suspect

Yes I am simply because' date='...How often do you see fighters getting KO'd with a left hook in a clinch? Even when Brock had Heath down for three rounds, he couldn't finish him with those BS hammerfists he throws. Hell I knock on doors harder than that.[/quote']

That's exactly my point. While in the clinch or in guard you don't have the extention or leverage you do standing up. That makes it a great deal harder to ko someone. Have you ever been hammerfist in the nose. Theyr'e not light dude.

That's exactly my point. While in the clinch or in guard you don't have the extention or leverage you do standing up. That makes it a great deal harder to ko someone. Have you ever been hammerfist in the nose. Theyr'e not light dude.

You just said it. While in a clinch or guard it is harder to get the KO. But Shane did it to Mir. Meanwhile Brock is on top of his opponents & COULD get leverage behind his punches but doesn't. Instead of throwing bombs, he throws 100 love taps in 5 secs.

You just said it. While in a clinch or guard it is harder to get the KO. But Shane did it to Mir. Meanwhile Brock is on top of his opponents & COULD get leverage behind his punches but doesn't. Instead of throwing bombs' date=' he throws 100 love taps in 5 secs.[/quote']

The love taps that made the ref jump in and stop the fight with Couture or the ones that KO'd Frank Mir at UFC 100? You are confusing me man.

FAIL!!!!!!!

Why not Carwin for the takedowns?

It's simple:

Carwin wrestled in college, becoming a two-time NCAA Division II Wrestling National Runner-Up Heavyweight in 1996?97 and the NCAA Division II Wrestling Heavyweight National Champion in 1999

Lesnar finished his amateur career as a two-time NJCAA All-American, 1998 NJCAA Heavyweight Champion, two-time NCAA Division l All-American, two-time Big Ten Conference Champion, and the 2000 NCAA Division l heavyweight champion with a record of 106?5 overall in four years of college.

Thanks.

The love taps that made the ref jump in and stop the fight with Couture or the ones that KO'd Frank Mir at UFC 100? You are confusing me man.

FAIL!!!!!!!

Couture was rocked by Brock standing & then Brock finished him. Couture's head is a hell of lot smaller than the other heavyweights. If a man hit you vs hitting a 12 year old, who would take the punch better? With Mir, look how long he had to beat on Mir before Mir went out. A solid round &1/2 of being on top of Mir beating him. If Carwin would've been on top of him,the fight would've ended the same way it did.

Why not Carwin for the takedowns?

It's simple:

Carwin wrestled in college' date=' becoming a two-time NCAA [u']Division II[/u] Wrestling National Runner-Up Heavyweight in 1996?97 and the NCAA Division II Wrestling Heavyweight National Champion in 1999

Lesnar finished his amateur career as a two-time NJCAA All-American, 1998 NJCAA Heavyweight Champion, two-time NCAA Division l All-American, two-time Big Ten Conference Champion, and the 2000 NCAA Division l heavyweight champion with a record of 106?5 overall in four years of college.

Thanks.

But that doesn't mean that Carwin can't do it. I pinned the city Champion in wrestling & I wasn't even on the wrestling team. And yes he was in my weight division. So therefore, greats can sometimes get beat at their own game. Gonzaga kicking CroCop? See my point tho?

Couture was rocked by Brock standing & then Brock finished him. Couture's head is a hell of lot smaller than the other heavyweights. If a man hit you vs hitting a 12 year old' date=' who would take the punch better? With Mir, look how long he had to beat on Mir before Mir went out. A solid round &1/2 of being on top of Mir beating him. If Carwin would've been on top of him,the fight would've ended the same way it did.[/quote']

Well you was talking about Couture's head being smaller then you compared my head to a 12 year old's head..What if the 12 year old was bigger than me?

What is your point in telling me that Carwin can knock Mir out also?

OH yes he did. With his fist!!! Brock will fall the same way. How long did Mir last with Carwin? How long did he last with Brock? I rest my case.[/QU

i dont think you should be resting your case yet,That is plain stupid ,come man you know better than that.

Why dont you try out for the UFC,you could shut up every body then

Well you was talking about Couture's head being smaller then you compared my head to a 12 year old's head..What if the 12 year old was bigger than me?

What is your point in telling me that Carwin can knock Mir out also?

WTF is your point in getting involved in a convesation with me if you don't want to hear what I say?

Why does people compare how quick one fighter finished another fighter.

Frank Mir KO'd Nogueira but Fedor didn't even finish him so does that mean Mir can beat Fedor!?!?!?!?

Because I could give two sh*ts for Fedor. When Fedor comes & takes the HW strap in the UFC, I will include him in my topics. It's not about how fast he won it's how Brock struggled with Mir & Shane didn't even break a sweat. Brock was beating the hell out Mir & it's the length of time it took him to finish Mir. Cmon are you that stupid to realize that Brock's punches to Mir should've ended their fight in the first round? Back to Fedor, Look at where Nog & Mir are fighting. Fedor couldn't finish a guy that is UFC.

I don't want to hear what you have to say because you don't give any good points behind anything that you say.

I feel like I am arguing with my nephew with you. You are the one acting like a ***** baby with your fails in big letters. You sound like a kid with those haha's. You are what....17-18 right?

Because I could give two sh*ts for Fedor. When Fedor comes & takes the HW strap in the UFC' date=' I will include him in my topics. It's not about how fast he won it's how Brock struggled with Mir & Shane didn't even break a sweat. Brock was beating the hell out Mir & it's the length of time it took him to finish Mir. Cmon are you that stupid to realize that Brock's punches to Mir should've ended their fight in the first round? Back to Fedor, Look at where Nog & Mir are fighting. Fedor couldn't finish a guy that is UFC.[/quote']

It's not about how fast he won? Thats the whole reason I am talking to you. You said look how long it took Brock to KO Mir and look how long it took Carwin.

Listen Brock KO'd Mir. Carwin KO'd Mir. Period.

They will fight and we will know who is better on that night.

I'm not a fan of Fedor at all by the way. I also think he needs to come into the UFC and beat their best to be considered the best.

I feel like I am arguing with my nephew with you. You are the one acting like a ***** baby with your fails in big letters. You sound like a kid with those haha's. You are what....17-18 right?

Nope 19 years old!

Oh I make you feel like you are arguing with your nephew? Does he always prove you wrong to?

I knew it 19. That explains it.

So because you are older than me I am dumber than you?

I'm pretty sure there is alot of teenagers smarter than you.

It might not be that I am smarter than you, it could be that I just know more about MMA than you.

So because you are older than me I am dumber than you?

I'm pretty sure there is alot of teenagers smarter than you.

It might not be that I am smarter than you' date=' it could be that I just know more about MMA than you.[/quote']

LOL ok I was watching mma while you were going to Kindergarten & watching power rangers. I didn't say you were dumber than me. I can just tell by some of the things you have posted that you are young.

LOL ok I was watching mma while you were going to Kindergarten & watching power rangers. I didn't say you were dumber than me. I can just tell by some of the things you have posted that you are young.

Ok,you have been watching MMA longer....Well that might mean that you have seen more fights which I doubt because that is what I do about 12 or 13 hours a day but I'm pretty sure I know more...If not I still won the argument!!!!!!

Ok' date='you have been watching MMA longer....Well that might mean that you have seen more fights which I doubt because that is what I do about 12 or 13 hours a day but I'm pretty sure I know more...If not I still won the argument!!!!!![/quote']

Yes OK you won. So let's see. 12 or 13 hrs a day. You have no job. You still live with your parents. So yeah, I change my mind, you may know more about mma than me. OK little fella, I have to go to work now but I'm sure I will holla at you another time.

Yes OK you won. So let's see. 12 or 13 hrs a day. You have no job. You still live with your parents. So yeah' date=' I change my mind, you may know more about mma than me. OK little fella, I have to go to work now but I'm sure I will holla at you another time.[/quote']

Nope I don't have a job I go to college. :)

I don't think Carwin is going to try to ONLY stand with Lesnar given I don't agree with the majority in that Carwin holds a huge advantage on the feet. I think he'll work some take downs, faints, and possible clinch work. I see Lesnar stuffing take downs from Carwin all day unless Lesnar is caught and then Carwin shoots which is certainly a possibility. The clinch is where i'm very interested to see what happens i.e. if Lesnar has improved his work there. I can't see him not having improved somewhat atleast to the point of being able to avoid them while working with Couture.

Everyone assumes Brock is gonna get the big takedown. News flash.....Carwin Is a wrestler as well. Known to GnP. How does everyone know Carwin is gonna strictly stand & not take Brock & put him on his back & hold him down & beat the everliving SH*T out of him? Either way Carwin is the new HW CHAMP!!!!!!

Brock gets KOed before anyone even tries a take down...and then Brock has flash backs to the 2000 NCAA champions..."Here we go baby".....then Koscheck smacks brock with his 3 National titles.....and Sonnen follow up with smacking brock with his 2 National titles......then Brock blames his loss on mazagatti being in the Hot tub with Carwin,

then he air Taps ...after he comes to from his KO.

Brock Lesnar is far ahead of Shane Carwin in the department of wrestling. I know a lot of Shane Carwin ****s don't like to hear that,but its true. Brock Lesnar was wrestling champion in amatuer as a 10 year old boy and NCAA Div. 1 National Championship which is much harder to do that Div. 2 National Championship. Div. 2 isnt ****. My cousin plays Div. 2 baseball and hes not better than me and I dont play baseball. Brock Lesnar is ahead of Shane Carwin in wrestling buddy. Don't argue with me bc theres no need in it. Its not a opionin its a fact.

Brock Lesnar is far ahead of Shane Carwin in the department of wrestling. I know a lot of Shane Carwin ****s don't like to hear that' date='but its true. Brock Lesnar was wrestling champion in amatuer as a 10 year old boy and NCAA Div. 1 National Championship which is much harder to do that Div. 2 National Championship. Div. 2 isnt ****. My cousin plays Div. 2 baseball and hes not better than me and I dont play baseball. Brock Lesnar is ahead of Shane Carwin in wrestling buddy. Don't argue with me bc theres no need in it. Its not a opionin its a fact.[/quote']

So they just let anybody and everybody into Div. 2? And you're saying that your better than Carwin at wrestling as well.

Anyway, just cause Brock > Carwin in wrestling doesn't mean Carwin couldn't take him down. You act like it's rock/paper/scissors and that anything Carwin does will somehow automatically be negated or some **** like that. Not true.

So they just let anybody and everybody into Div. 2? And you're saying that your better than Carwin at wrestling as well.

Anyway' date=' just cause Brock > Carwin in wrestling doesn't mean Carwin couldn't take him down. You act like it's rock/paper/scissors and that anything Carwin does will somehow automatically be negated or some **** like that. Not true.[/quote']

I love the Carwin ****s saying he is a better wrestler than Lesnar. You guys can make foolish statements then hears one from me. Brock Lesnar has better techinal standup then Carwin. You guys want to throw out stupid azz opionons then Ill throw out stupid azz opionons.

newsflash carwin couldnt even take down MIR!! and you think he can take down brock?!? LOOOL

I think that maybe for the first time in Carwin's career he going to say, Oh sh*t. How in the hell am I going to beat this guy. Gonzaga was whipping his *ss until he got caught. I think you have to experience fighting Lesnar first before you can start putting together a plan to beat him. If Lesnar hits him like Gonzaga did it will be ZZZZzzzzzz.

I love the Carwin ****s saying he is a better wrestler than Lesnar. You guys can make foolish statements then hears one from me. Brock Lesnar has better techinal standup then Carwin. You guys want to throw out stupid azz opionons then Ill throw out stupid azz opionons.

LMAO, hey moron, where did I say Carwin was better than Lesnar in wrestling? Please, bold the imaginary text that isn't there. Get at me when you can fully read and comprehend

LMAO' date=' hey moron, where did I say Carwin was better than Lesnar in wrestling? Please, bold the imaginary text that isn't there. Get at me when you can fully read and comprehend[/quote']

Im talking about the Carwin ****s. Unless you want to say you dangle then go ahead, but that would make you a sad mofo if you said that. For real dude. I was talking about the Carwin ****s. How about you just calm down because I dont feel like yelling or argueing with anyone on here

LMAO' date=' hey moron, where did I say Carwin was better than Lesnar in wrestling? Please, bold the imaginary text that isn't there. Get at me when you can fully read and comprehend[/quote']

Seriously argueing withsome you don't know.

Wow you know your really starting to act like a b8tch dude

Im talking about the Carwin ****s. Unless you want to say you dangle then go ahead' date=' but that would make you a sad mofo if you said that. For real dude. I was talking about the Carwin ****s. How about you just calm down because I dont feel like yelling or argueing with anyone on here[/quote']

Well wtf did you quote me then go on about ****s then say that what I said was stupid and you can act just as stupid? Yeah, keep turning things around once you've figured it out how stupid you look

Well wtf did you quote me then go on about ****s then say that what I said was stupid and you can act just as stupid? Yeah' date=' keep turning things around once you've figured it out how stupid you look[/quote']

I was quoting you because you sound like a Carwin ****. Pretty much you no one likes Lesnar for some reason, But you have to respect him as a fighter.

Archived