Can Jake Shields sign with the UFC already?

deaDBird

Not because I wanna see Shields in the UFC quite the contrary actually but because Im excited for the 8 man tourney...Hendo, Lawler, Diaz, Jacare, Mayhem? that already sounds awesome...so C'mon Jake vacate your title already so we can get this tourney started!

Not because I wanna see Shields in the UFC quite the contrary actually but because Im excited for the 8 man tourney...Hendo' date=' Lawler, Diaz, Jacare, Mayhem? that already sounds awesome...so C'mon Jake vacate your title already so we can get this tourney started![/quote']

haha so selfish man

Not because I wanna see Shields in the UFC quite the contrary actually but because Im excited for the 8 man tourney...Hendo' date=' Lawler, Diaz, Jacare, Mayhem? that already sounds awesome...so C'mon Jake vacate your title already so we can get this tourney started![/quote']

I hope we can have Sheilds fight in the UFC by the end of 2010.

Strikeforce is not going to "match" anything' date=' they simply don't have the capital to anymore...[/quote']

It's inevitable that hes going to the UFC, me personally I dont care if he does. Im not a huge fan of Shields. What I'm looking forward to is the 8 man tourney thats gonna be sick. I got Hendo winning it only cause he's the more experienced in tourney's and cause he's badass!

I agree with half of what the OP said. A tourney would be great, but i really dont want to see any more of Shields incredibly boring fights, especially since UFC is bound to stick him on a PPV. 15 minutes of non-stop wrestling in every match... ugh.

Archived