Is anybody even excited

mike_4

for GSP vs Koscheck 2? I'm not all that excited for this fight' date=' I have a feeling it's going to be boring.[/quote']

Honestly i think its going to be great. I am just hoping Kos has been putting a great deal of effort into his wrestling again. He needs to nuetralize GSP's ground game. I don't expect this one to remain on the ground for the entire fight. But even if it did, i am looking forward to seeing this one.

for GSP vs Koscheck 2? I'm not all that excited for this fight' date=' I have a feeling it's going to be boring.[/quote']

i feel the same way the only way this wont be boring is if kos can stop gsp's takedowns which i dont think he can do so it will be another gsp lay and pray and take no chances

Honestly i think its going to be great. I am just hoping Kos has been putting a great deal of effort into his wrestling again. He needs to nuetralize GSP's ground game. I don't expect this one to remain on the ground for the entire fight. But even if it did' date=' i am looking forward to seeing this one.[/quote']

this^

why do people think its going to be boring?

Wish i could disagree with that, but neither fighter has been all that exciting recently. This match is a stinker just waiting to happen. I doubt i will pay to see it.

I guess I am getting more into understanding the ground game because I don't see how this fight can be boring. Also no one cares about seeing St. Pierre as a coach ??? What the hell !! I can't wait to see the faces of the fighters that GSP picks and the attitudes of the ones that he doesn't. And how Koscheck deals with the fact that everone is going to want to be one GSP's team. The one's that aren't are going to have to invent some false hatred for GSP to make up for them not being picked by him. Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!

I'm not excited about it. I'd love to see GSP stand with him & spark him out but I doubt that's gonna happen.

GSP wont ever stand with someone unless the persons knees are made of spikes or

his legs have guns in them

he wont change anything right now, hes winning and hasnt lost since serra

honestly if i was him, i wouldnt change either

if kos will beat him in the wrestling game

maybe Gsp will train in striking again

but until the day someone out wrestles GSP he wont stand

No sh?t gsp is going to win via lay n pray.... Will that make the fight exciting? heII no. I am intrigued how are they going to promote and hype this match up "Im going to lay on him for 5 solid rounds". Anyway i dont care about this fight. This card is one of those that i wont watch for sure.

I cant wait for the TUF season. with KOS as a coach you know there will be a ton of **** talking and that KOS will try and get under GSP's skin the whole time. in an interview GSP said hes picking all the underdogs for his team and that he doesnt care about making himself look good, he said he only cares about his team, helping them win and improve them as fighters.

Actually two wresters can = stand up battle where I have GSP far superior here! I am excited for this fight. I think GSP can pretty much take it wherever he wants as I don't think Kos's wrestling is on the same level.

no its going to be pure wrestling like the firsst time except KOs is train wrestling hard and he will take GSP down.

GSP has been working with Freddie Roach to improve his boxing. I'm hoping this will be one of those classic wrestler vs wrestler fights where they neutralize each other's takedowns and we get a good striking fight.

If anything I expect Kos to be looking for the TD not GSP. GSP's striking is much more techical and he is much faster than Kos on the feet. If it stays standing GSP will pick him apart and Koscheck knows it.

I'm actually excited to see what GSP is going to do. This is gonna be a big test for him to me. He says that he works the ground game so much lately because he does not want to fight his opponents where they are strongest. Well Kos is strongest on the ground. If GSP still does his same 'ol same 'ol that's when I'm going to start not liking GSP as much. He would have a huge advantage standing with Kos there is no reason why he shouldn't. Unless he's still traumatized by Serrra,

Archived