If Brock Lesnar loses...

Megasoup

Who should be his next fight?

It's an obvious question that I've not seen asked. The answer may not be so obvious. Should he fight within the ranks for a while, as many former champions do? Maybe he should immediately fight for the #1 contender slot against Junior Dos Santos. Let us not forget the Mir fight that's out there for him.

There's also the possibility of him fighting against some of the stars of the now defunct Pride organization. It would be hilarious for him to be pitted against Nogueira or Cro Cop. A lot of people who post on this forum who say things to other members like "You don't know anything about MMA" or "Nogueira should have gotten the title shot way before a WWE fake wrestler," would sh*t a brick!

How do you think the UFC would handle it? How would you like to see it handled?

Rematch against Couture after he beats James Toney. Couture is riding a 3 fight winstreak and its not out of proportion for this fight to be talked about.

JDS would be pretty dumn bc Lesnar would just completely throw him to the ground everytime because JDS aint stopping no Lesnar takedown from he11.

James Toney if he beats Couture some how.

I personally don't believe he should've got the title shot. honestly, i think it was a publicity stunt just to hype up his career for a bit. I don't believe he his a mix martial artist, and that it will soon pop up that he's not made for this sport. I hate saying this, but i think it's safe to say he got a lucky break. Highly unexpierienced. Let him fight Mir if he loses, or another top contnder.

If he loses he will not be fighting JDS.

Dana is playing Cain and JDS safe now and letting them get their earned title shots.

Hence the reason they are not fighting each other.

If Brock loses he will be pitted against someone like Kongo or Nelson. Someone mid tier that will guarantee him a win. Something he is not guaranteed from JDS

Dana is playing Cain and JDS safe now and letting them get their earned title shots.

If Brock loses he will be pitted against someone like Kongo or Nelson. Someone mid tier that will guarantee him a win. Something he is not guaranteed from JDS

Brock Lesnar would f8ck up JDS's s8it. Do you really think JDS can stop Lesnar's takedown from he11. I dont think he cant stop it one bit. This fight wouldnt last a mother f8cking round. JDS. LMFAO. He cant stop a Takedown from Lesnar and Lesnar is he11a a lot bigger than JDS

+1

They will give him an easy matchup to get their cash cow back on track.. Even though I dont think Brock will lose I could see either Kongo or Nelson getting the call. Maybe even Duffee????

What are the odds of Brock retiring if he loses?

0%

Im trying not to be a complete Brock **** but he is so much of a competitor and we all saw how the loss to Mir ate at him, I dont think he will be going anywhere if he losses. Beserker will try to tell you he will go back to uncle Vinny but I just dont see it.'

I personally don't believe he should've got the title shot. honestly' date=' i think it was a publicity stunt just to hype up his career for a bit. I don't believe he his a mix martial artist, and that it will soon pop up that he's not made for this sport. I hate saying this, but i think it's safe to say he got a lucky break. Highly unexpierienced. Let him fight Mir if he loses, or another top contnder.[/quote']

I personally think you?re a complete moron..

If Brock did lose, I could easily see them giving him Big Nog. A good solid win, over a big name and legend in the sport. On top of that Nog has also been asking for this fight for awhile. So it would make sense.

The UFC would want to get Brock back on the winning track, and I see them looking at this fight, like a fairly easy comeback fight for Brock to get a win, without having to resort to fighting a lesser known opponent. A win over Nog puts him one more solid win away from another title shot. This of course, if Brock just happens to lose.

But knowing the UFC, Brock could get KTFO, and they'll still probably just go ahead and give Brock an instant title shot rematch.. LOL

Just to keep things interesting' date=' Carwin has been put down as a +160 underdog.[/quote']

That's not really very much of a spread for a title fight lately.

GSP -700 vs Hardy +600

Silva -700 vs Maia +450

Penn - 700 vs Edgar +450

If you look at UFC113

Machida -200 vs Shogun +160. And that was after Machida won their first fight.

Odds right now are Lesner -200 vs Carwin +160. Really almost a pickem in the eyes of the odds makers right now.

Just to keep things interesting' date=' Carwin has been put down as a +160 underdog.

By the way Leben was a +260 underdog against Simpson.[/quote']

Yeah it can go either way man. Ive seen people +160 underdog beat the s8it out of the favorite. Yet IVe seen +160 underdogs get the f8ck knocked out of them as well. So it could go either way to be honest

Cro Cop so can KO another over hyped juice monkey.

Cro Cop would kill Lesnar on the feet and he has good TDD but idk if he would be good enough.

You can say what you want about Brock as a person and his personality but to say he is a over hyped juice monkey is ludacris. He has been tested and came out clean. Sure, he probably took them in the past but not anymore. Over hyped??? I think beating the liks of Herring, Mir, and Coture in your first four fights in the UFC defeats your claim.

Brock and Shane are the top to MMA HWs in the world.

After their fight, they will still be the top two MMA HWs in the world.

The only thing their fight is going to settle is who is #1 and #2.

But that could change easily, I can see them trading the belt back and forth for a while.

So to answer the thread question, no matter who loses they should be given a fight to earn a title shot again against whoever else is next in line to fight for a title shot.

Brock and Shane are the top to MMA HWs in the world.

After their fight' date=' they will still be the top two MMA HWs in the world.

The only thing their fight is going to settle is who is #1 and #2.

But that could change easily, I can see them trading the belt back and forth for a while.

So to answer the thread question, no matter who loses they should be given a fight to earn a title shot again against whoever else is next in line to fight for a title shot.[/quote']

First of all. Fedor would make Shane Carwin look like a complete ********. Secound of all Fedor vs Lesnar would be intriging. I mean you have a really really highly skilled fighter and a one trick poney athetic crazy huge fighter. I mean that fight wouldnt be fair. Lesnar has over 50 over Fedor. It would be like a Feathweight fighting a Leight Heavyweight.

First of all. Fedor would make Shane Carwin look like a complete ********. Secound of all Fedor vs Lesnar would be intriging. I mean you have a really really highly skilled fighter and a one trick poney athetic crazy huge fighter. I mean that fight wouldnt be fair. Lesnar has over 50 over Fedor. It would be like a Feathweight fighting a Leight Heavyweight.

Shane would make dog meat out of little fedor too. He's 265 and just because no one has seen his wrestling skills in the cage doesn't mean he doesn't have them. It's not his fault none of his oppenents have been able to stand with him more than a few minutes. And as a Div II wrestling champ you have to assume he has excellent wrestling skills.

Like Lesnar says, the weight class is up to 265. If you don't come in at 265 that's your own damn fault.

Fedor should lose his flab and fight at the LHW he really is if he wants "fair" fights.

Arguable one of the best things to see would be Roy Nelson landing that overhand KO punch on Lesnar...

As much as I do like JDS and think he will one day be the champ, I would love nothing more to see Roy win and and Lesnar lose so Roy can once again make Dana bury his face in shame that a fatty is kicking the **** out of all of his pony boys...

And don't forget..........

....to go get Roy a cheesburger...

Not Cain vs Brock?

He's next in line after Carwin for a title shot so I doubt that would happen.

I didn't think JDS would happen given he's on a streak but it would be entertaining and shut up the "lesnar can't beat a striker" crowd :P (well if Lesnar won)

Feed him kongo, rothwell, or gonzaga

I see everyone is ridding the carwin train into the fight but everyone will be leaving wit the champ Brock after july 3rd Brock is going to dismantle carwin and show the world that Brock is the best there is

No, it seems only the foolish people are the ones who know Brock is walking out that night. These two fighters are to evenly matched to declare a clear winner.

That said, I can never understand how the likes of Henry and SCO can be such man slaves to Lesnars nuts.

JDS could beat Lesnar. Lesnars big assed head would be a prime target for JDS.

But keep licking the ball sweat boys, im sure it tastes like sweet nectar to you.

Yeah u say that the matched up evenly but carwin hasn't been put down to that mat and pounded on by Brock yet and July 3rd Brock will Be on top Pounding Carwins face to a bloody mess

So your saying that being 12 - 0 and never being out of the first round, finishing all by KO or Sub is a bad thing because his pathetic opponents do not have time to blink before he puts them out?

Yet your boy fights a nobody, loses to a competitor, takes a has been to a decision, beats a LHW and has one credible win with no fights in the last year, you feel that he will dominate the guy who has dominated everyone he has faced?

Keep smoking the special herb kiddo, living in a haze doesn't make Lesnar any better.

Here I will be as stupid as your argument.

Lesnar has never faced a guy who can knock him out with one punch

Lesnar has never faced another wrestler his size in the cage

Lesnar has never faced another man his size and strength in the cage

Lesnar has never faced another fighter who has never needed a second round because he destroys his opponents that easy

In the end, it will come down to if Lesnar can keep Carwin down, if he can he will win by TKO or decision, if not Carwin by TKO or KO

So your saying that being 12 - 0 and never being out of the first round' date=' finishing all by KO or Sub is a bad thing because his pathetic opponents do not have time to blink before he puts them out?

Yet your boy fights a nobody, loses to a competitor, takes a has been to a decision, beats a LHW and has one credible win with no fights in the last year, you feel that he will dominate the guy who has dominated everyone he has faced?

Keep smoking the special herb kiddo, living in a haze doesn't make Lesnar any better.

Here I will be as stupid as your argument.

Lesnar has never faced a guy who can knock him out with one punch

Lesnar has never faced another wrestler his size in the cage

Lesnar has never faced another man his size and strength in the cage

Lesnar has never faced another fighter who has never needed a second round because he destroys his opponents that easy

In the end, [b']it will come down to if Lesnar can keep Carwin down[/b], if he can he will win by TKO or decision, if not Carwin by TKO or KO

I think it matters more if Brock can take him down in the first place. I believe if Brock can take him down, he will be able to keep him down. If Carwin can stuff a takedown, he will be in a similar position that he was in at the end of the Mir fight, and we all remember what happened there.

Rematch against Couture after he beats James Toney. Couture is riding a 3 fight winstreak and its not out of proportion for this fight to be talked about.

JDS would be pretty dumn bc Lesnar would just completely throw him to the ground everytime because JDS aint stopping no Lesnar takedown from he11.

James Toney if he beats Couture some how.

They are LHW. Couture dropped back to LHW

Archived