call me stupid but.......

banga94

alright. call me stupid but i don't see why so many people are going on about

gsp vs Silva

personally i think Silva vs rua wud b a much better fight.

both great fighters and it would be a great stand up fight.

this is just my opinion. I haven't been watching mma for as long as some people.

No hate please :)

gsp vs Silva

this is just my opinion. I haven't been watching mma for as long as some people.

obviously rua vs silva would be 10x better. first of all we know GSP is not going to move up and fight him, where as shogun will fight him. and shogun vs silva will be a great standup match.

obviously rua vs silva would be 10x better. first of all we know GSP is not going to move up and fight him' date=' where as shogun will fight him. and shogun vs silva will be a great standup match.[/quote']

ino, but alot of people ive been chatting to recently are really hyped for this.

people treat gsp as if he is the man that will destroy eni1. in my eyes its shogun. and i ent even a big fan of him

Why would i like to see it? Well it would definitively stop pound for pound wich is better, second its all ways good to see gsp getting knocked out. Obviously rua vs silva would be a lot better fight, but at this point rua doesnt have that much hype behind him so its not as marketable fight. However it would be possible to see rua vs silva, unlike gsp vs silva witch will never happen, because silva is too heavy to drop down and gsp is too much of a ***** to step up.

I wanna see it simply becuase of that' date=' GSP is considred sooooooo damn good, but he stays wrapped in his cacoon. I think hes scared to move up, or let silva move down. So i wanna see shogun and SIlva. great matchup, and highly entertaining.[/quote']

he is scared to move up .. he will never do it. anderson basically had to toy with the idea with HIMSELF moving down in weight, just cuz gsp is such a *****. now rua has stated hes a professional and he will fight anyone. Now thats what we need these days

gsp vs Silva

Thet don't want to see their hero lose, and lose he would BIG TIME

gsp vs Silva

Eh...I've seen about an equal amount of interest in a fight between Silva and Rua from members of this forum. So, I guess you're stupid.

No hate, though.

first off I think that Rua would be a better opponent for silva especially now he is fighting at LHW and MW but I dont see why there is all the hate on GSP? If Brock called out out BJ would everyone be hating on BJ if he didnt move up? GSP is a WW folks get used to it, Silva has fought at 170lbs before and noone is asking him to move down, stop hating on the guy just cos he wont go out of his depth and go into a fight where he would be at a severe disadvantage. We all saw what happened to BJ when he got ****y and tried it....

You're exactly right. So' date=' everyone should stop looking at GSP like hes the best. Fair enough?[/quote']

no......let me explain my sel using short words that you know, GSP is the best at 170. Silva is best at 185. they cannot fight without one of them having the advantage ( I hope that one is not too long) in size....

this isnt a stupid post its just not whats craved right now.. for some ODD! reason not alot of guys see shogun as a real top knotch guy. which is mind boggling seeing as how he out did past undefeated champ machida TWICE.. i like shogun vs silva. hell i would go with shogun..!!

Oh, now the kid wants to attack my intelligence. How cute. maeybi i shuld b liek hem and macke redikuluus remarks soo i caan sound kool to. You're completely slow. I wanna see GSP get his **** whipped. He's not the best. never will be the best, and can't be the best. so maybi i shuld put thes in words u kan understund. Stop being a nerd. btw, you're funny cus you get mad easy. lmao. but don't worry, think long and hard to insult me now. I'll be here waiting.

Oh' date=' now the kid wants to attack my intelligence. How cute. maeybi i shuld b liek hem and macke redikuluus remarks soo i caan sound kool to. You're completely slow. I wanna see GSP get his **** whipped. He's not the best. never will be the best, and can't be the best. so maybi i shuld put thes in words u kan understund. Stop being a nerd. btw, you're funny cus you get mad easy. lmao. but don't worry, think long and hard to insult me now. I'll be here waiting.[/quote']

I dunno why you seem to think my last post was in anger, i dont get angry over forum members. also due to the weight class system noone is the best, im pretty sure if fedor tried cutting down to LW he would lose to most of the LW div. as for the hole insulting intelligence part that was in jest as hopefully youre last post was....

Archived