Ufc 118

erb1er

Frank is going to end up in a rear naked choke with left arm trapped in BJ's body triangle. He had a great first fight though, clearly beat BJ but I don't think he can hang on the ground with BJ and if BJ can't get his range and timing down like last fight then hell be looking for the submission.

lots of other good fights on the card though. Decent event.

Bj was obviously not himself in that fight' date=' anyone who says otherwise is probably a GSP fan. He will dominate Edgar[/quote']

Totally agree with you on this... which is why i was kind of dumbfounded watching BJ v. Edgar 1. Especially after he completely destroyed Diego Sanchez.

Frank is going to end up in a rear naked choke with left arm trapped in BJ's body triangle. He had a great first fight though' date=' clearly beat BJ but I don't think he can hang on the ground with BJ and if BJ can't get his range and timing down like last fight then hell be looking for the submission.

lots of other good fights on the card though. Decent event.

Wtf how can you say that he clearly beat BJ when Penn landed more strikes?

as much as i love Bj Penn. i think Frank Edgar deserves more credit then he has gotten for that win. lets face it no one gave him a chance against BJ at all and he did pull off a victory. With that said im going heavy on the pockets with BJ this time around so hopefully he "shows up".

Archived