Shane carwin - "I've earned this fight with Brock"

Junglebird

Just a quick read on Shane's opinions about UFC 116

I agree that neither he or Brock really need to crap talk their way to the fight. Everybody knows this is a huge fight and it will probably break PPV records.

There are no quotes from Brock, but the article does say Brock is showing mutual respect for the silent Shane Carwin. Maybe we will see a new Respectful Brock Lesnar if he wins?

And we all know what kind of guy Shane is already.

http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs/carwin-i-dont-need-to-sell

Brock is a respectful guy when he isnt baited or have the crowd booing him. When that happens though he falls back to his heel WWE persona that he plays so well. Your right though, this fight dosent need any **** talk to hype the fight its already bi enough on its own. Win or lose i think the hatred for Brock will lighten up aftre this fight

Brock is a respectful guy when he isnt baited or have the crowd booing him. When that happens though he falls back to his heel WWE persona that he plays so well. Your right though' date=' this fight dosent need any **** talk to hype the fight its already bi enough on its own. Win or lose i think the hatred for Brock will lighten up aftre this fight[/quote']

yeah i agree =)

Brock is more used to dealing with the circus that is the media which i'm sure the UFC suffers from as much as any other media event.

It seems to me Carwin is a bit frustrated but tight lipped about it. I can't blame him although it is news to me that he was denied Lesnar twice. Perhaps I need to read Carwin's comments again.

I agree that neither he or Brock really need to crap talk their way to the fight. Everybody knows this is a huge fight and it will probably break PPV records.

There are no quotes from Brock, but the article does say Brock is showing mutual respect for the silent Shane Carwin. Maybe we will see a new Respectful Brock Lesnar if he wins?

And we all know what kind of guy Shane is already.

Brock is a humbel guy he respect carwin win or lose if ppl still lost in mir battel just forget it

Brock is more used to dealing with the circus that is the media which i'm sure the UFC suffers from as much as any other media event.

It seems to me Carwin is a bit frustrated but tight lipped about it. I can't blame him although it is news to me that he was denied Lesnar twice. Perhaps I need to read Carwin's comments again.

He knew at some point he would have to fight Brock

Archived