Favorite Quote

Striker_Kid

What is your favorite quote and who is it by? Mine:

"Years ago we hardly had anything to eat. Now I earn more money and I see every opponent as a man that tries to put me back to that poorer period. That man has to be eliminated."

-Fedor "The Last Emperor" Emelianenko

Nice, I never heard that. Ive been a fan of Fedor since he made mario Sparry cry and the Japanese ring girl cry in Fedor vs. Nog 1. Also, someone with fight knowledge to see that Shogun will beat Anderson and its not even an upset to me stand a little take him down gnp control maybe sub, maybe more gnp. Squash the Spider.

"You ov oll people should know... I would neverr in my life' date=' wear black silk aanderwear"...LOL[/quote']

"That little ****er hit me with a hadukan or something" - Nick Diaz

"I think I pulled my groin." - GSP

"I don't care' date=' hit him with it." - Greg Jackson[/quote']

Haha, nice. JCVD ftw.

Hit him with it, what was Jackson thinking?

"All I can guarentee is absolute violence." -Wanderlei Silva

"He's got him in some kind of hold if never seen before" "Its a rear naked choke." -Rogan and Goldberg

"I'm stronger than Matt Hughes" -Frank Trigg's ****

"Please Mr. Dana White give me another title shot, please. I want it so F*cking bad." -GSP (Hermes Franca did a similar stunt too and got a shot...hmm...)

Heath Herring on Brock Lesnar: "He not gonna pick apart anything; he's gonna come running across the ring like a maniac and he's gonna try and take me down and do Donkey Kong on my head like he did to Frank. But it's definitely got the possibility for some fireworks.

Probably one of the best pre-fight quotes ever.

"That little ****er hit me with a hadukan or something" - Nick Diaz

"I think I pulled my groin." - GSP

"I don't care' date=' hit him with it." - Greg Jackson[/quote']

both good

its actually....."hes ****in doin some little hadouken ****in punch in there to me you know hes knockin people out ****in bustin their **** up(as he lifts his sunglasses to show his eye thats jacked up.)"

link to the hilarious Diaz interview.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CS5NWKrROw....2:35 for the hadouken line

my favorite quotes are from dan gable.

“Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.” -Dan Gable

got alot of good quotes from the legend dan gable.

“Right out of high school I never had the fear of getting beat, which is how most people lose.”

Dan Gable quote

Archived