My brother thinks that rampage can destroy shogun and take the LHW belt

shogunrua101

Well my brother is pretty retarded, we were debating yesterday about rampage and shogun. I told him shogun would beat rampage just like he did the first time, then he started going about on how rampage could KO shogun in 1 round. I told him i would ask my fellow ufc forum members about this.

So who would win , Shogun or Rampage. And how?

Discuss.

THIS sounds like one of those "he said" when its really i said posts..lol

youtube shogun vs rampage in pride, and study what happend.. then watch shogun vs machida (1-2) and then remember how forrest killed rampage with kicks..

now tell your brother what does he see rampage doing to counter that in-out striking quickness, and the leg kicks, that he never stops.

Rampage has still not learned how to check a leg kick. Since their first match-up this weakness has been exposed. I would think that Shogun would come out with a smart game plan and brutalize his legs' date=' then finish him off on the ground or on the feet.[/quote']

lmao this is what i told my bro, he dosent believe me. he thinks rampage can check them now after the forrest fight

THIS sounds like one of those "he said" when its really i said posts..lol

youtube shogun vs rampage in pride' date=' and study what happend.. then watch shogun vs machida (1-2) and then remember how forrest killed rampage with kicks..

now tell your brother what does he see rampage doing to counter that in-out striking quickness, and the leg kicks, that he never stops.[/quote']

he says "what if shogun got clipped with rampages left hook, the exact same way that he clipped wanderlei, shogun would go down !!"

big word was IF but he dosent understand

he says "what if shogun got clipped with rampages left hook' date=' the exact same way that he clipped wanderlei, shogun would go down !!"

big word was IF but he dosent understand[/quote']

lets say, he might land that IF punch, its possible, IF shogun stands still like wanda loves to do. but shogun wont be a sitting duck waiting for hooks. hes going to come in with side kicks get him to drop his arms. jab and gtfo before rampage can get his hands up..

lets say' date=' he might land that IF punch, its possible, IF shogun stands still like wanda loves to do. but shogun wont be a sitting duck waiting for hooks. hes going to come in with side kicks get him to drop his arms. jab and gtfo before rampage can get his hands up..[/quote']

he says "trust me, all rampage needs is one punch in 25 minutes, and shogun wont stand with rampage"

How is Rampage taking the title from Shogun when Rashad has it?

Mark my words people' date=' It's gonna happen.[/quote']

rashad?? really?... he's fighting shogun not rampage again. -_-, rashad hasn't shown he can handle dudes quicker then him with hit and evade technique.. did you miss machida destroy him?..

im going too' date=' watch all hes gonna say is "these guys dont know anything".

I swear he can become the next SCO, never listen to anyone and only thinks that hes right[/quote']

haha well try and straighten him up now before its too late with a Muay Thai clinch courtesy of Wandy/Shogun/A.Silva lol

I might very well be a funny guy' date=' but Rashad is grinding out a decision against Shogun. People forget how sharp Rashad is with his wrestling and Rampage is bigger than Shogun and he had no problems keeping him in check all night.[/quote']

shogun made machida look like a white belt in JJ. his sweeps were sick, and shogun will finish rashad if he clips him. unlike rampage and thiago

I might very well be a funny guy' date=' but Rashad is grinding out a decision against Shogun. People forget how sharp Rashad is with his wrestling and Rampage is bigger than Shogun and he had no problems keeping him in check all night.[/quote']

rampage hadn't fought in over a yr was up in the 230's and seen smoking.. shogun just beat the only guy at 205 that was top rank and undefeated, twice.. so tell me who was more ready.

shogun made machida look like a white belt in JJ. his sweeps were sick' date=' and shogun will finish rashad if he clips him. unlike rampage and thiago[/quote']

I don't know about that. From what I remember he tried to take Machida down twice and Machida ended up reversing him and ended up in Shoguns Guard.

shogun made machida look like a white belt in JJ. his sweeps were sick' date=' and shogun will finish rashad if he clips him. unlike rampage and thiago[/quote']

Shogun will finish anyone in my opinion if he lays a good shot on them. But Shogun isn't going to knock Rashad out off his back, and his bjj will be nulified from the fact that Rashad will be so tight against him. Rashad's wrestling is amazing and he's not gonna try to stand and bang with Shogun. It can definetly go either way, but I got Rashad winning it IMO.

Shogun will finish anyone in my opinion if he lays a good shot on them. But Shogun isn't going to knock Rashad out off his back' date=' and his bjj will be nulified from the fact that Rashad will be so tight against him. Rashad's wrestling is amazing and he's not gonna try to stand and bang with Shogun. It can definetly go either way, but I got Rashad winning it IMO.[/quote']

25 minutes, without being clipped. hmmm

How is Rampage taking the title from Shogun when Rashad has it?

Mark my words people' date=' It's gonna happen.[/quote']

LMAO. Rashad is going to get murdered in the fight with Shogun. When Rashad gets rocked by Shogun (if it doesn't KO him) he's going to back out and try to ware Shogun down like he did with Rampage and try to squeeze a decision out....but Shogun won't let that happen he's going to finish this fight I say with a TKO in the 3rd round

Well my brother is pretty retarded' date=' we were debating yesterday about rampage and shogun. I told him shogun would beat rampage just like he did the first time, then he started going about on how rampage could KO shogun in 1 round. I told him i would ask my fellow ufc forum members about this.

So who would win , Shogun or Rampage. And how?

Discuss.[/quote']

Your right bro...your brother is pretty retarded.

Shogun has the most underated bjj in mma...and everyone who takes him down (overeem, machida,Coleman, RAndleman) cant handle him.

Archived