HW Title

Marshall498

Are you kidding me Brock? Really..? "Carwin is just a weekend warrior"? "Im a true Specimen"

Yeah your really good at using your size to dominate your opponents. I get it. You are really good at hammer fists. why are they so efective? because your fists are the size of mail boxes. Lesnar has beaten who in the HW div? 225lbs Couture? Frank Mir? Heath Herring? who else... no one.

Carwin has been tested over and over again. KOing people left right and center. And people think Brock is going to beat this guy? Using what his supirour wrestling skills? Reality check Carwin was a Div 2 wrestler and a very good one. And dont get all pissy with your well Lesnar was a Div 1 blah blah blah record of blah blah. Div 2 schools beat Div 1 schools all the time. Would you like to know why Div 2 schools are div 2? because they dont have the money...thats it. Their students arnt dumber, their athletes arnt worse, they just dont have the student population.

Im predicting a KO for Carwin after he shrugs off a TD attepmt by Lesnar.

Are you kidding me Brock? Really..? "Carwin is just a weekend warrior"? "Im a true Specimen"

Yeah your really good at using your size to dominate your opponents. I get it. You are really good at hammer fists. why are they so efective? because your fists are the size of mail boxes. Lesnar has beaten who in the HW div? 225lbs Couture? Frank Mir? Heath Herring? who else... no one.

Carwin has been tested over and over again. KOing people left right and center. And people think Brock is going to beat this guy? Using what his supirour wrestling skills? Reality check Carwin was a Div 2 wrestler and a very good one. And dont get all pissy with your well Lesnar was a Div 1 blah blah blah record of blah blah. Div 2 schools beat Div 1 schools all the time. Would you like to know why Div 2 schools are div 2? because they dont have the money...thats it. Their students arnt dumber' date=' their athletes arnt worse, they just dont have the student population.

Im predicting a KO for Carwin after he shrugs off a TD attepmt by Lesnar.[/quote']

well im predicting that lesnars speed will play a big part in the fight and pretty much taking down Carwin at will and pounding on him

i might be wrong i might be right im hoping right or i lose an avatar bet

i just cant see Carwin being able to stop all of Brocks takedowns the speed brock was taking down Mir was unbelievable i just dont think Carwin will see them coming

Plus Heath and Mir are no Joke of fighters

Carwins fights aint exactly been the cream of the crop either you know Gonzaga and Mir id rank Couture way higher than Gonzaga!

Carwin has been tested over and over again. KOing people left right and center. And people think Brock is going to beat this guy? Using what his supirour wrestling skills? Reality check Carwin was a Div 2 wrestler and a very good one. And dont get all pissy with your well Lesnar was a Div 1 blah blah blah record of blah blah. Div 2 schools beat Div 1 schools all the time. Would you like to know why Div 2 schools are div 2? because they dont have the money...thats it. Their students arnt dumber' date=' their athletes arnt worse, they just dont have the student population.

Im predicting a KO for Carwin after he shrugs off a TD attepmt by Lesnar.[/quote']

You say Couture doesnt count as a win for Lesnar. If so then Gabriel Gonzaga doesnt count towards Shane Carwin because Couture make Gab Gonzaga look like a pile of s8it. Also Carwin beat Mir and so did Lesnar so when you say Carwin has been tested over and over again it makes no sense. He beat 10 fat slobs and beat 2 guys lesnar would destroy and he already has pretty much. Div 1 is way better than div 2 so shut the f8ck up.

You said Div 2 schools beat Div 1 schools all the time. The last time that happened in football was when Appalashian State beat Michigan and that was the first time so when you say it happens all the time. APprently it happens once little buddy. DIv 2 aint s8it. Student poppulation my azz. The best go to Div 1. Plain and simple. They dont give a ratz azz about poppulation. That f8cking remark made no sense

I disagree with the OP.

1. Quantity doesn't make quality.

2. Speed will be the decisive factor.

3. Size will be the 2nd decisive factor.

4. Whoever has mailboxes instead of hands will win.

My pick: Lesnar by TKO in the 2nd after he breaks Carwin's face in the first.

I reserve the right to be wrong.

You said Div 2 schools beat Div 1 schools all the time. The last time that happened in football was when Appalashian State beat Michigan and that was the first time so when you say it happens all the time. APprently it happens once little buddy. DIv 2 aint s8it. Student poppulation my azz. The best go to Div 1. Plain and simple. They dont give a ratz azz about poppulation. That f8cking remark made no sense

I was refering to wrestling. Not Football. and Just to make it clear out of the last few olympic medels won by Americans 60% of winners werent from Div schools. The Great Jon Smith was from a Div school (University Of Iowa wasnt considered a div 1 school in 84-85)

2008 Olympics- Henry Cejudo- Wasnt in University when he made the olympic team (beating Div 1 and 2 schools)

Adam Wheeler (grecko) - Didnt even go to University....

And well thats all the medels the Americans got at the Olympics. That is 3 medels for States...hmm thats only 1 more then Canada. Thats a laugh.

And Until Lesnar caught Couture on the back of the head with a Punch he was losing that fight. Randy was controling him and took him down' date=' and thats a guy who is 50lbs LIGHTER![/quote']

He never took Brock Lesnar down. Brock Lesnar took him down twice and Couture took Lesnar down zero times. So how can you say he was winning the fight and how can you say he took him down when he clearly didn't. Maybe your in la la land buddy!?!?!

You say Couture doesnt count as a win for Lesnar. If so then Gabriel Gonzaga doesnt count towards Shane Carwin because Couture make Gab Gonzaga look like a pile of s8it. Also Carwin beat Mir and so did Lesnar so when you say Carwin has been tested over and over again it makes no sense. He beat 10 fat slobs and beat 2 guys lesnar would destroy and he already has pretty much. Div 1 is way better than div 2 so shut the f8ck up.

Divisions in wrestling are a little faded once you get to the upper echelons of the sport. Hendo, you must not have wrestled or been in a school where they only have D2. Some school just dont have the funds to move up to D1, as it costs more and usually needs bigger teams. That doesn't take away from the work ethic or the skill of any D2 wrestlers in these situations. I could see if he was D2 in Brocks school, but if they are from different regions you just sound ignorant. And Finally, this is MMA, look at Koscheck vs GSP #1, all american vs guy-who-likes-to-wrestle-in-canada. Who won that? O wait, the "D4" ranked fighter. :D

I was refering to wrestling. Not Football. and Just to make it clear out of the last few olympic medels won by Americans 60% of winners werent from Div schools. The Great Jon Smith was from a Div school (University Of Iowa wasnt considered a div 1 school in 84-85)

2008 Olympics- Henry Cejudo- Wasnt in University when he made the olympic team (beating Div 1 and 2 schools)

Adam Wheeler (grecko) - Didnt even go to University....

And well thats all the medels the Americans got at the Olympics. That is 3 medels for States...hmm thats only 1 more then Canada. Thats a laugh.

Okay. At the end of the day anybody with a brain would rather be a Division 1 National Champion over Division 2 National Championship. If I was a prized recruit I would rather go to a powerhouse school instead of a school like no one knows about because I want the Pros to see me face the best and Div 1 is the best and if you argue with me then you need to hang yourself for stupidity

He never took Brock Lesnar down. Brock Lesnar took him down twice and Couture took Lesnar down zero times. So how can you say he was winning the fight and how can you say he took him down when he clearly didn't. Maybe your in la la land buddy!?!?!

GO watch the fight again and tell me who won round 1?

Then Couture got clipt.

Divisions in wrestling are a little faded once you get to the upper echelons of the sport. Hendo' date=' you must not have wrestled or been in a school where they only have D2. Some school just dont have the funds to move up to D1, as it costs more and usually needs bigger teams. That doesn't take away from the work ethic or the skill of any D2 wrestlers in these situations. I could see if he was D2 in Brocks school, but if they are from different regions you just sound ignorant. And Finally, this is MMA, look at Koscheck vs GSP #1, all american vs guy-who-likes-to-wrestle-in-canada. Who won that? O wait, the "D4" ranked fighter. :D[/quote']

He didn't get any scholarships to play Division 1 you d8ckhole. He wasn't good enough. He did however get a scholarship to play Division 2 because Division 2 is lower than Division 1. Simple as that. The best go to Division 1. You guys are acting like f8cking 3rd graders. It doesn't matter if your school cant afford to be division 1. They don't look if you cant afford or poppulation. They look on how good you are d8ckhole not about that s8it. He he was good enough he would had got a scholarship to Div. 1 PERIOD OVER DONE

Okay. At the end of the day anybody with a brain would rather be a Division 1 National Champion over Division 2 National Championship. If I was a prized recruit I would rather go to a powerhouse school instead of a school like no one knows about because I want the Pros to see me face the best and Div 1 is the best and if you argue with me then you need to hang yourself for stupidity

Well actually most of the people go to div 1 schools not for their athletics but for their academics. But if you had read my post you would have noticed that sure the recruits went to the Div 1 schools and Div 2 -3 -4 and apparently highschools and made their olympic wrestling team. and not 1 Div 1 wrestler won a medal.

GO watch the fight again and tell me who won round 1?

Then Couture got clipt.

You are changing your story. Kid have you taken your medication today. Brock never got taken down like you stated and unless your a complete d8ckhole and rookie to MMA then you would know who won the fight or round 1. But who gives a damn. Couture f8cked Gabriel GOnzaga's s8it up and Gabriel Gonzaga took Shane down and rocked him. PERIOD

Well actually most of the people go to div 1 schools not for their athletics but for their academics. But if you had read my post you would have noticed that sure the recruits went to the Div 1 schools and Div 2 -3 -4 and apparently highschools and made their olympic wrestling team. and not 1 Div 1 wrestler won a medal.

there is no division 4.

If they go for acadimics when why doesn't havard or yale contend for any championship. They go to Div 1 you completely retarded human bean because Div 1 has better competition than Div 2. I cant not believe you dont know this. They dont go for acadimics you *******. Your f8cking kidding right????

You are changing your story. Kid have you taken your medication today. Brock never got taken down like you stated and unless your a complete d8ckhole and rookie to MMA then you would know who won the fight or round 1. But who gives a damn. Couture f8cked Gabriel GOnzaga's s8it up and Gabriel Gonzaga took Shane down and rocked him. PERIOD

styles make fights and coutures style is waaay different than brocks and shanes

coutures style was perfect against Gonzaga, hence the f8ckin his sh8t up

He didn't get any scholarships to play Division 1 you d8ckhole. He wasn't good enough. He did however get a scholarship to play Division 2 because Division 2 is lower than Division 1. Simple as that. The best go to Division 1. You guys are acting like f8cking 3rd graders. It doesn't matter if your school cant afford to be division 1. They don't look if you cant afford or poppulation. They look on how good you are d8ckhole not about that s8it. He he was good enough he would had got a scholarship to Div. 1 PERIOD OVER DONE

Are you saying that GSP didnt get any scholorship offers at Div 1 schools? or am I just confused. Because there are NO athletic scholorships in Canada Schools Cannot give money to just have a good team or athelete. GSP wrestled for his highschool and won the Provincials then got work as a bouncer in Quebec so he could pay his way through school. He only just in the last 5-6 years started working out with the best of th best in Gia Sissouri and David Zibberman

Are you saying that GSP didnt get any scholorship offers at Div 1 schools? or am I just confused. Because there are NO athletic scholorships in Canada Schools Cannot give money to just have a good team or athelete. GSP wrestled for his highschool and won the Provincials then got work as a bouncer in Quebec so he could pay his way through school. He only just in the last 5-6 years started working out with the best of th best in Gia Sissouri and David Zibberman

He lived in Canada you d8ckhead. Not the U.S. If he did live in U.S. he would had gone to a Div 1 school

If they go for acadimics when why doesn't havard or yale contend for any championship. They go to Div 1 you completely retarded human bean because Div 1 has better competition than Div 2. I cant not believe you dont know this. They dont go for acadimics you *******. Your f8cking kidding right????

Um harvard and Yale are prestigous Ivy league schools you dill hole. The dont offer athletics because they believe you need a brain first. Also Harvord and Yale are Privet schools. Dude you need to calm down and think before you type.

Brock shouldnt even have the belt

let me ask you this: if Heath Herring beat Brock' date=' would he have gotten a title shot?[/quote']

.. absolutely not, ^ 3 rds w/ can o' herring & a title-gift vs a 45yr old 220lb couture, coming off 15 months of inactivity .. :rolleyes:

cease_faggotry.jpg

He lived in Canada you d8ckhead. Not the U.S. If he did live in U.S. he would had gone to a Div 1 school

I know he LIVES in Canada he wouldnt have got a ride in the US because he didnt start seriously wrestling until he was done school and fighting in the UFC. He didnt train in wrestling until Matt Hughes tapped him so many moons ago. Then he realized he should train wrestling and BJJ

Um harvard and Yale are prestigous Ivy league schools you dill hole. The dont offer athletics because they believe you need a brain first. Also Harvord and Yale are Privet schools. Dude you need to calm down and think before you type.

Did you just say Havard and Yale don't offer athletics. Please kill yourself right now

Did you just say Havard and Yale don't offer athletics. Please kill yourself right now

Ok im sorry your right Harvord does, but the other 8 Ivy League schools dont here read up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_League

Ill add this so you dont have to read it all

"The members of the Group reaffirm their prohibition of athletic scholarships. Athletes shall be admitted as students and awarded financial aid only on the basis of the same academic standards and economic need as are applied to all other students"

http://www.yalebulldogs.com/landing/index

Go ahead and knockyourself out

You know that the link you gave me was just to the Bulldogs homepage right?

And when searching for Scholarships it seemed that they didnt offer any Athleticbut the people whom had the highest SAT and GPAs from their highschools get in. However if they play a sport its a plus.

Nice try thanks for coming out.

And when searching for Scholarships it seemed that they didnt offer any Athleticbut the people whom had the highest SAT and GPAs from their highschools get in. However if they play a sport its a plus.

Every IVY school plays football, basketball, baseball, soccer, etc. Please Im done talking to someone as stupid as yourself

4 guys is everybody?

hmmm.....there are more than 4 guys in the HW division

A+ to you my freind.

When Brock won the Championship he beat Randy Couture who was off for 15 months and was almost 20 years older then Brock.

Then Brock beats Frank who only won their first fight thanks to Mazz

So that leaves hmmm

JDS

Cain

Nog

Kongo

Big Country

Duffee

and a bevy of others

Every IVY school plays football' date=' basketball, baseball, soccer, etc. Please Im done talking to someone as stupid as yourself[/quote']

Your correct they do play sports

But they Only offer Scholarships based on your SAT/GPA not how far you can throw a football!

Your correct they do play sports

But they Only offer Scholarships based on your SAT/GPA not how far you can throw a football!

Okay but earlier you said IVY schools didn't play any sports. THen you said Harvard was the only one. Im glad you learned something today.

Ivy League schools dont give athletic scholarships, but however, finacial aid can be given "to those in need". No matter what the students parents income is or whatever, athletes will get free money. Its the way it works.

Ivy League schools dont give athletic scholarships' date=' but however, finacial aid can be given "to those in need". No matter what the students parents income is or whatever, athletes will get free money. Its the way it works.[/quote']

Only if they score high on their academic tests. It has nothing to do with Althletics.

First of all they offer sports and secound of all harvard and yale arent private and thrid of all here it is

Archived