Schaub vs Tuchscherer

KansasCityKing

Shaub was able to get up from the ground after being taken down by roy nelson and Marcus jones' date=' that alone proves to me that Chris' wrestleing wont be a huge factor in this fight. Im takeing shaub by TKO, 2nd round.[/quote']

That's a good point Schaub does have great TDD and is good at getting back to his feet when he does get taken down.

Still Tuchscherer is coming out of a very strong wrestling camp with guys like Brock and Sherk and I like the All American in this one.

Shaub was able to get up from the ground after being taken down by roy nelson and Marcus jones' date=' that alone proves to me that Chris' wrestleing wont be a huge factor in this fight. Im takeing shaub by TKO, 2nd round.[/quote']

Neither Roy or Marcus had any wrestling background

Tuchscherer was a NCAA Div. II All American

Im picking Schaub hes got good stand up' date=' and Grey Jacksons camp has some good wrestling in it so his TDD will be good. Carwin, Rashad, and Jon Jones will all be helping him train for this so i think he will be able to get even better TDD[/quote']

Don't think Carwin would have time to help train Schaub since he's training for a title fight on the same card.

Archived