UFC ALL-ACCESS Brock vs Carwin?

bright508620

maybe carwin will win so when cain gets the next HW title shot we can see a HW prime time nbecause i know Cain will let the UFC do it unlike Brock. I like brock. no doubt about it. But when he talks so much shi* and doesn't even do prime time it suks. I know he wants to focus also. I guess he does not care at all for us (the fans) and he thinks hes invincible. Still like him but this suks. Now all we have is a teeny weeny countdown. w/e

Carwin already filmed his I think, Brock didn't want to. How could anybody like this guy, he too damn ****y, talk sh1t all the time, never interact with his fans, doesn't know how to use a computer, doesn't even have one, never show up to expos etc. And worst of all, give everyone the finger and get on Mir's face after he beaten him. And Dana said he draws the most PPV? I guess everyone loves to see him get KTFO, the polls are evident.

Much like a Tyson fight back in the 90s, I could care less about the talk or pre interviews or anything before the fight. I just wanted to see the fight. I feel the same way about the Lesnar fight. To quote a famous athletic entertainer, "Don't sing it, just bring it!" - the Rock.;)

Archived