What

banga94

They ban MMA on German tv 2 days after German Dennis Siver won? What?! How is this more violent than say---NAZI'S?!

EDIT: Sorry' date=' didn't realize how old it was....I should read more before posting, but still.[/quote']

Man, dont bring up Nazis'...

I was at UFC 99 and I thought it was strange that I couldn't hear a German accent anywhere around me. Lots of Brits, Americans, Dutch, Croations etc but very few Germans. Even when Siver and Sobotta fought and the German crowd tried to get behind them they were easily drowned out by the UK fans (In the Taylor-Sobotta fight at least). Maybe Germany isn't the right place for the UFC. I won't be going back next time as I will be at UFC 120 the month before and I can't afford two UFC tickets not to mention travel expenses within one month.

I don't see it coming here. Germany and switzerland have nothing of the video games market. But truth is this market represents more money than the movie industry. Japan, England, France, Canada, and many others, are huge producers of video games, and you can bet they're not about to let that happen. What about south korea. You see them cut violence in video games? lol these guys have governmentaly funded video games players.

Archived