Who else thinks Dana is wrong for saying Andersons fight was horrible????

bright508620

Dude. I loved that fight. Up until the end when hes ran around and didn't do anything at all. DANA WHITE: YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT THIS IS ANDERSONS STYLE. HE GETS INTO A GROOVE AND THATS WHAT MAKES HIM SO GOOD IS THAT GROOVE AND THAT FLUID MOTION THATS LETS HIM COUNTERPUNCH AND REACT SO GOOD.

He hates to be like a stiff log. Hes like fkn jello going around the ring. Sure i didnt like how he ran around the ref and ran at the end and didn't fight. But the shi* talking done and thew dancing only pumps him up and lets him get in the MODE. yes THE MODE. THE GROOVE. whatever you want to call it.

So that being said. If chael stands with him, than chaels dead, but i still think chael will beat the shi* outta anderson because its going to be takedown pound pound pound end of round. And it will repeat over and over and over again for 5 rounds and chael will be victorious by UD.

But off of that do you think Andersons fight with maia was that bad??? Other than the last 2 rounds?? and running around the ref.

BECAUSE PERSONALLY I THINK DANA WAS MAD THAT HE WAS DANCING LIKE HE DID TO FORREST AND TALKING ALL THAT CRAP. He still beat the **** outta him and should have finished him earlier but decided not to.

i dont think it matters LOL. u wanna know why?? because champions can be ****heads and the only way to shut them up is to beat them and no one can beat him. I was impressed with his performance and no one. i have never seen no one dominate someone so bad. i dont care about talk ans hi*. he can disrespect even if hes at the bottom of the MW divison. Even though hes a champion he can back up his words. swaring or not swaring his PERFORMANCE was impressive. I hope chael demolishes him and chael will but silva was very impressive in his last fight with maia the first 21/2 rounds.

it was pretty bad....

but i guess who else can beat your **** for 2 rounds' date=' then dance for 3 rounds and win a unanimous decision?[/quote']

Yeah, he wasn't at his best. Dana White was still very wrong in saying Silva's fight was horrible. Silva's definitely oing to make up for the fight with Maia. He apologized to his fans and I think that was cool. Some guys will just still talk sh*t, but Silva showed humility. That alone makes him the champ.

The first three rounds were very entertaining' date=' he clowned him completely and still left his face looking like hamburger.[/quote']

The think about it is Demian Maia can't do s8it about it. Anderson Silva could had put blindfolds on and still won that fight. He could had started singing and dancing around and Maia is still not good enough to stop him Maia is a joke and will get the f8ck knocked out him by Alan Belcher in September

Demian Maia is a joke. Anderson Silva is 10 times better than him and I can't be mad at what he did because Maia won't do s8it about it

Maybe not a joke, but I certainly agree with the sentiment of this. Anderson was standing in front of him clapping his hands and he did nothing. Giving Maia the shot was basically like saying 'Sorry Anderson, but we have no real challenge for you at the moment, so this guy will have to do. Also apologies for dragging you out to Abu Dhabi to experience the 'challenge'.' Harsh words - but he at least had people willing to engage him previously (Rich, Forrest..) - the challenge should increase not vice versa. I dont know why he hasnt vacated and moved permanently up to 205 yet - arguably the most packed division. With Sonnen he'll have a willing opponent - but he'll still win easily..and with all the cacka - I reckon quickly.

Anderson Silva is the man! I don't care if he does cartwheels, dances, whatever!! The dude keeps beating the crap out of everybody and it's funny as hell!! I was more offended at Rich Franklin for continuing to punch Liddell in the face, even though it was obvious that he was out!!

Did someone say that no one can beat Anderson?

LOL good one. Why not ask someone like Rua to cut to 185 and smash his face in? Anderson = counter striker.. Rua = Destroyer of counter striking...

Rua>Anderson through style alone, and all around skill.

Machida would also smash him. Rampage and Rashad could also GNP him for 3 or 5 rounds.. Hell Cain V could beat him too and he is only 10 pounds at most heavier..

I think Dana was pissed cuz it kinda ****ted on his big abu dhabi event and actually I think Silva was just cherry on the sunday because let's face it, the whole event was disappointing. Renzo Gracie vs Matt Hughes wasn't what we woulda hoped for, Penn vs Edgar was so borring too... so.. Actually the first 3 rounds of Silva vs Maia was pretty good I think.

So yes it was possible to be pissed by Silva's attitude but Dana clearly went over the top there probly because he wanted to wash his hands from that overall ****ty event and he just put it on Silva to carry the whole blame. The event was so borring I think Silva vs Maia was still the most entertaining fight on the PPV.

LOL good one. Why not ask someone like Rua to cut to 185 and smash his face in? Anderson = counter striker.. Rua = Destroyer of counter striking...

Rua>Anderson through style alone' date=' and all around skill.

Machida would also smash him. Rampage and Rashad could also GNP him for 3 or 5 rounds.. Hell Cain V could beat him too and he is only 10 pounds at most heavier..[/quote']

Machida, Rua, Rampage, Rashad, Cain, who else can be this dude who has won 11 straight fights in the UFC. Im mean he11 throw in 10 more

Rua>Anderson through style alone' date=' and all around skill.

Machida would also smash him. Rampage and Rashad could also GNP him for 3 or 5 rounds.. Hell Cain V could beat him too and he is only 10 pounds at most heavier..[/quote']

Rampage would beat Silva..? lol.....

Hey last time I checked Anderson Silva was the champ.... He is defending his title its not his job to be the aggressor. That job belongs to the challenger he is the one who wants what the spider has. It's up to them to come get it! If the champ wants to sit back and counter more power to him - and he counters nice! So don't hate!

Demian Maia is ****?...please.

Demian Maia is the first dude to not chase down Silva and fall for his game.

Unfortunately Maia is also not a very good striker compared to most in the ufc.

But might I point out that he also didn't get finished by Anderson and as Silva himself would state laterabout the fight "I couldn't finish Maia".

Guy was really bashed in and kept pushing through it, sure he was maybe #3 contender at the time and shouldn't have been there, but c'mon he's far from ****.

Disrespecting your opponent and pissing on the fans? now that's ****.

I think Dana was pissed cuz it kinda ****ted on his big abu dhabi event and actually I think Silva was just cherry on the sunday because let's face it' date=' the whole event was disappointing. Renzo Gracie vs Matt Hughes wasn't what we woulda hoped for, Penn vs Edgar was so borring too... so.. Actually the first 3 rounds of Silva vs Maia was pretty good I think.

So yes it was possible to be pissed by Silva's attitude but Dana clearly went over the top there probly because he wanted to wash his hands from that overall ****ty event and he just put it on Silva to carry the whole blame. The event was so borring I think Silva vs Maia was still the most entertaining fight on the PPV.[/quote']

^This

Dana was just mad because Abu Dhabi is such a rich place and 112 failed. So instead of taking the blame for a lackluster event he used Silva as a scapegoat for the entire thing. Maia isn't bad but come on, give Silva some better competition.

i dont think it matters LOL. u wanna know why?? because champions can be ****heads and the only way to shut them up is to beat them and no one can beat him. I was impressed with his performance and no one. i have never seen no one dominate someone so bad. i dont care about talk ans hi*. he can disrespect even if hes at the bottom of the MW divison. Even though hes a champion he can back up his words. swaring or not swaring his PERFORMANCE was impressive. I hope chael demolishes him and chael will but silva was very impressive in his last fight with maia the first 21/2 rounds.

wrong penn made diego his ***** easy since 4:40 of the 1st rd nd they both fought the whole fight. it wasnt one tryin to engage nd the other hiding behind mirgliota, diego came at bj nd bj crushed him, bj went at diego nd bj crushed him diego landed like 3 kicks nd a uppercut, while maia hit anderson with a good couple punches, idk i kinda think anderson could've let him but i really dont know

But might I point out that he also didn't get finished by Anderson and as Silva himself would state laterabout the fight "I couldn't finish Maia".

Guy was really bashed in and kept pushing through it' date=' sure he was maybe #3 contender at the time and shouldn't have been there, but c'mon he's far from ****.

Disrespecting your opponent and pissing on the fans? now that's ****.[/quote']

+1

He still beat the **** outta him and should have finished him earlier but decided not to.

I don't know if was gassed and running scared or just trying to make fun of Maia either way his legacy as a fighter will always have this mark on it.

He did great in the first rounds no denying it, but fact is he ran away in the final two rounds and got a decision instead of a KO is what this fight will be remembered for.

Good have been a great fight but it left a bad taste in my mouth and tarnished my opinion of one of my favourite fighters.

yea so what im hearing is that the card suked so, that is why dana was already pi$$ed going into the silva maia fight so that was a let down. Also that Dana had to have a scapegoat and told us he would make it up to us. Hasnt yet. Also silva was great the first 3 rounds. but the 4th and 5th was a dissapointment. So lets reroll this poll and say was silvas 1st and 2nd and 3rd round a dissapointment?? i dont think so at all. sure the 4th and 5th suked but shi* happens. but silva very impressed with you first 3 rounds.

The way I see it is it was the same situation as Kalib Starnes vs Nate Quarry. In this case Silva being Quarry and Maia being Starnes. Seriously Maia did not engage at any point of that fight until he got pissed off in the 5th and just flurried because he was angry. No one calls Quarry a **** because of his antics at the end of the 3rd. I would be pissed off as well if I was in a championship fight and all my opponent wanted to do was have ME hand him an opportunity to win (jump in Maia's guard).

Guy was really bashed in and kept pushing through it' date=' sure he was maybe #3 contender at the time and shouldn't have been there, but c'mon he's far from ****.

Disrespecting your opponent and pissing on the fans? now that's ****.[/quote']

well ok he set his mind up to not chase him wrecklessly. It seems like he thought of what he would not do but not so much about what to do. All he did is jiggle with his hands up. You see when Silva starts the fight he walks around, he fakes a kick, he fakes a punch, throws a light punch, etc. He tries all sorts of stuff he just wanna see how you react. Watch it again. You'll see how Maia reacted : no reaction. Silva could basically walk all over him Maia was too slow to react. When Silva would try to put up a combination Maia would just run back. He was so scared even when Silva gave him open chances like when he just put his knee down in the 1st Maia just kept stoic, kept his stance.

Man. An hungry contender woulda tried to smash it. Guys are so scared to fall in his game, to fall for a taunt, to fall for his strategy, that everytime they get a chance instead of smashing that head they think it's a trap and they do nothing. Silva basically ran towards him with arms wide open and his head pending in front of him all Maia had for him is all the speed in the world to run away. When Silva sees you're afraid and that you didn't come to fight, but only came to spend 25 min in the cage hoping that he pops his knee like Cote did, he makes you he's *****. And he's right to. That way maybe people will stop calling the champ out everytime they win a fight.

Maia came with no game plan at all except that very rigid rule he seemingly taught himself "don't do anything". He came in poor athletic condition (no explosion at all) and didn't try anything until the last round, cuz he was obviously too scared.

Rampage would beat Silva..? lol.....

Why is it funny?

Page is nearly impossible to submit. If he went in with the game plan to ouwrestle Anderson and LNP his ****/GNP him... he could win pretty easily. He also has one of the best chins in MMA.

Rashad falls in this same category.

Why is Anderson's wrestling never in question? It is average at best.

Archived