Most Accurate TDs - Brock Lesnar

Marshall498

Randy did

Randy Couture is one of the best wrestlers ever in UFC Heavyweight division history. Brock Lesnar took him down 2/3 and he tripped on one causing it to not even be a takedown. His division 1 record is 106-5. Those 106 wins are against guys that are better wrestlers than Shane Carwin. Most are because they dominate in Division 1

Randy Couture is one of the best wrestlers ever in UFC Heavyweight division history. Brock Lesnar took him down 2/3 and he tripped on one causing it to not even be a takedown. His division 1 record is 106-5. Those 106 wins are against guys that are better wrestlers than Shane Carwin. Most are because they dominate in Division 1

Not sure what his amateur record has to do with anything. GSP who does have the best TD percentage owned Koscheck, a 4 time Div1 All American and Div1 Champ in their first fight and he never had a single amateur wrestling match,

Its all about who can translate it to MMA applied wrestling.

Not sure what his amateur record has to do with anything. GSP who does have the best TD percentage owned Koscheck' date=' a 4 time Div1 All American and Div1 Champ in their first fight and he never had a single amateur wrestling match,

Its all about who can translate it to MMA applied wrestling.[/quote']

GSP could had been a Div. 1 Champion as well but he didnt get into wrestling at his college years my friend. And he lived in Canada. So get the facts straight and come back

GSP could had been a Div. 1 Champion as well but he didnt get into wrestling at his college years my friend. And he lived in Canada. So get the facts straight and come back

Which facts didn't I have straight?

GSP never wrestled in collage or high school.

Koscheck won the NCAA DIV1 Championship.

Koscheck was a 4x NCAA Div 1 All American Wrestler.

GSP out wrestled him (as well as Fitch another DIv1 standout) in their fight.

Over Half of Lesner's 106 wins were in the NJCAA. not Div 1.

Being a Collage DIV 1 champ does not necessarily mean you will have the best MMA applied wrestling when you enter the cage.

Being a Collage DIV 1 champ does not necessarily mean you will have the best MMA applied wrestling when you enter the cage.

He out wrestled him doesnt mean GSP isnt a better wrestler than KOS. I guarentee you if GSP lived in U.S. then he would had been a great college wrestler PERIOD. So when you say a non-wrestler dominated a colligate one makes colligate greats look bad. GSP is considered a colligate great if he lived in US

Its hopeless to argue with hiim he is dangling from Brocks Nut sac. Good to see another Canadian on here

Yeah I agree' date=' once he gets a few more fights under the belt he was given then we'll see how accurate of TD he has.[/quote']

Brock Lesnar will always have accurate takedowns. He threw around one of MMA's best wrestlers. Thats enough to say his takedowns are great

He out wrestled him doesnt mean GSP isnt a better wrestler than KOS. I guarentee you if GSP lived in U.S. then he would had been a great college wrestler PERIOD. So when you say a non-wrestler dominated a colligate one makes colligate greats look bad. GSP is considered a colligate great if he lived in US

You make no sense, How can you be considered a collegiate great if you never went to College? The fact you can't seem to grasp is that the amateur wrestling record means next to nothing in MMA. You don't have to be a collegiate wrestler to learn how to be a good wrestler in MMA.

You make no sense' date=' How can you be considered a collegiate great if you never went to College? The fact you can't seem to grasp is that the amateur wrestling record means next to nothing in MMA. You don't have to be a collegiate wrestler to learn how to be a good wrestler in MMA.[/quote']

You know your sig...

Explianed...

did you know the two of them actually wrestled a lot of the same guys with the same results?

No doubt Brock is the better wrestler but people are making it out to be a much bigger gap than it actually is

did you know the two of them actually wrestled a lot of the same guys with the same results?

No doubt Brock is the better wrestler but people are making it out to be a much bigger gap than it actually is

Who did they both wrestle. Please explain yourself with proof young lad

Over Half of Lesner's 106 wins were in the NJCAA. not Div 1.

Carwin ****

Err...you are aware US colleges recruit north of the border right? Being a Canadian had absolutely nothing to do with anything. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow your moronic... I could just have as easily said Shane could be a Div 1 but he was to lazy and didn't really care.

Archived