WWE's Batista in talks with Strikeforce

cmckay1406051840

Im ****ing sick of WWE ppl thinkin they're actually fighters !!!! steroid abusing ****in weirdos need 2 stick to fake stuff!! erghhh i really dont want the ufc 2 get that ****in kid fanbase...... and i now hate strikeforce.... who the **** wants 2 see a fight between Hershal Walker and Batista? its like that ****in celebrity death match thing tht used 2 b on MTV... If strikeforce was a person i wud T-bag them......

Sorry for the rant, bt it is annoying...

Im ****ing sick of WWE ppl thinkin they're actually fighters !!!! steroid abusing ****in weirdos need 2 stick to fake stuff!! erghhh i really dont want the ufc 2 get that ****in kid fanbase...... and i now hate strikeforce.... who the **** wants 2 see a fight between Hershal Walker and Batista? its like that ****in celebrity death match thing tht used 2 b on MTV... If strikeforce was a person i wud T-bag them......

Sorry for the rant' date=' bt it is annoying...[/quote']

i completely agree and i think that yes this would indeed deserve a teabag.

sidenote: how fantastic would it bee to see carwin teabag lesnars big goofy **** after he knocks him tfo?

Batista would have been the last wrestler I would have choose to compete in MMA to bulky to old he is like 45 yrs old guys like Shelton Benjamin and Jack Swagger would be better wrestling background and athletic ability. WWE guys think they can fight wtf Lesnar and Lashley dont think they can fight look at there records they can ****ing fight.

i completely agree and i think that yes this would indeed deserve a teabag.

sidenote: how fantastic would it bee to see carwin teabag lesnars big goofy **** after he knocks him tfo?

for all the ni ggas who try to swear up here..make sure u space ya fu ckin letters so other ppl can read ya god damn comment. no its not me bein illiterate its you being fu ckin retarded.

btw batista is a beast in the wwe but mma..he'll get beat worse than henderson did in his last fight against sheilds.

Sorry... I dont spend every hour of my life on here like some people do

1) Are you sure? I see you have been posting quite more frequently as of late, I didn't know who you were up until the other day.

2) All you have to do is look down on the first page, you don't even have to be a real newbie and use the search function. It's not hard to just scroll down and look.

Archived