I just reserve ordered an xbox 306 slim, but i dunno how that works...

ZooRooBonLoo

i had to pay like 50 bucks.....and he just took my phone number and thats it...at gamestop btw. so when does it come? do they keep it at the store for me? i dont get it and i want my fifty dollers back

First of all its xbox 360. Secound of all they will call you when its ready for pickup or email you

LOL' date=' what a noob. You don't even know what you bought, where you bought it, or how you bought it......people are unbelievable......[/quote']

. i know exactly what i bought m effer. i just dont understand the bs process of getting it. ya use to just walk into a store and buy something. now you gotta pay money and wait for it to come then pay more money? hmm.

. i know exactly what i bought m effer. i just dont understand the bs process of getting it. ya use to just walk into a store and buy something. now you gotta pay money and wait for it to come then pay more money? hmm.

You can still do that. You just blew your load and had to have it early.....

LOL' date=' what a noob. You don't even know what you bought, where you bought it, or how you bought it......people are unbelievable......[/quote']

Why are you always such a fcuk wit? Do you think your good because you have almost 7000 post?

Or do you think your better than every one because you've been watching mma since day one?

commercials on tv say its coming out tomorrow and if you pre order a system or a game the 50 dollars is a down payment to make sure if you reserve one you will actually come get it otherwise they keep your money. you go up there and pick it up tomorrow if thats when it comes out and the 50 dollars goes toward the overall price of the system and you pay the difference. i dont get what you dont understand its a simple process

Why are you always such a fcuk wit? Do you think your good because you have almost 7000 post?

Or do you think your better than every one because you've been watching mma since day one?

Did you see the title of this thread? What a joke.

If people want to look like idiots, I'll point it out for them. Get in line.

i had to pay like 50 bucks.....and he just took my phone number and thats it...at gamestop btw. so when does it come? do they keep it at the store for me? i dont get it and i want my fifty dollers back

All in all a pretty stupid post. If you decide to ask these questions on a forum instead of when you paid $50, you are asking to be made fun of. And you called it an Xbox 306...

Archived