Do the Mods Hate Kevbo? Poll

StompGrind

Pretty much the title. Last two threads of Kevbo's I responded to then the next day I come on and the whole thread is gone. I don't even get a chance to see what he said in response to my reply. I imagine some ****es came along started a flame war cursing, insults flying back and forth and the mods decide to delete the thread.

This doesn't seem to happen with other peoples threads so WTF. Do they just not like Kevbo? Do people generally step out of line in Kevbo threads.

Anyway it's really ****ing annoying. Do the mods not believe in editing a persons post if they get out of line instead of just deleting the whole thread. Whatever happened to a warning post we used to get to tone it done or I'll close it.....No just *Poof* gone.

Why should a persons thread get deleted if someone else steps out of line. Im really ****ing tired of that.

Im sure this one will get deleted too...whatever:p

/rant

Pretty much the title. Last two threads of Kevbo's I responded to then then the next day I come on and the whole thread is gone. I don't even get a chance to see what he said in response to my reply. I imagine some ****es came along started a flame war cursing' date=' insults flying back and forth and the mods decide to delete the thread.

This doesn't seem to happen with other peoples threads so WTF. Do they just not like Kevbo? Do people generally step out of line in Kevbo threads.

Anyway it's really ****ing annoying. Do the mods not believe in editing a persons post if they get out of line instead of just deleting the whole thread. Whatever happened to a warning post we just to get to tone it done or I'll close it.....No just *Poof* gone.

Why should a persons thread get deleted if someone else steps out of line. Im really ****ing tired of that.

^^ That use to happen to me all the time. If you don't like a thread just act out in in it and they will close it.

Im sure this one will get deleted too...whatever:p

/rant[/quote']

Where is my win thread.. someone is going down for that!:eek:

To be fair and honest as I always am, Kevbo has gotten a lot of slack from the mods of this site. He has not overly abuse and or break the rules, but he seems to stay within that gray area whereas if he was a newby, he may be banned. But being that he is a long time poster and have received recognition from many other members the mods tend to look the other way when he's having a fit.

Can you take that Kevbo? I am fair and impartial and this is what I see. Exodus falls into this category as well.

To be fair and honest as I always am' date=' Kevbo has gotten a lot of slack from the mods of this site. He has not overly abuse and or break the rules, but he seems to stay within that gray area whereas if he was a newby, he may be banned. But being that he is a long time poster and have received recognition from many other members the mods tend to look the other way when he's having a fit.

Can you take that Kevbo? I am fair and impartial and this is what I see. Exodus falls into this category as well.[/quote']

Yo sucka, analyze me

You have maintained a respectable image thus far. You keep your cool even in the midst of a heated debate. However' date=' when you get aggravated as I have seen before, you will try to talk your way out or counteract with pictures insinuating degrading material.[/quote']

Do me! Do me!

I hope you weren't interpret that in the way I would assume you would interpret it :D

You have maintained a respectable image thus far. You keep your cool even in the midst of a heated debate. However' date=' when you get aggravated as I have seen before, you will try to talk your way out or counteract with pictures insinuating degrading material.[/quote']

LOL, pretty good. Only one ting, when I present pics, I do it in fun and humor. I wouldn't say I try to insult people. I try to diffuse the situation actually.

Do me! Do me!

I hope you weren't interpret that in the way I would assume you would interpret it :D

You are young and like many youngsters, you cannot pass up the opportunity to flame someone when it seems appropriate. You are a follower and you have not established your own identiy. You give respect to KFM when you and him have not even really shared a conversation. You only do so because the majority seems to appreciate KFM. You are trying to fit in where you think you fit in best and you flame an individual because everyone else is flaming him. Can you dig it?

You are young and like many youngsters' date=' you cannot pass up the opportunity to flame someone when it seems appropriate. You are a follower and you have not established your own identiy. You give respect to KFM when you and him have not even really shared a conversation. You only do so because the majority seems to appreciate KFM. You are trying to fit in where you think you fit in best and you flame an individual because everyone else is flaming him. Can you dig it?[/quote']

LOL, this is off the hook

Do Brown

Who needs the magic 8 ball when you have this?

You are young and like many youngsters' date=' you cannot pass up the opportunity to flame someone when it seems appropriate. You are a follower and you have not established your own identiy. You give respect to KFM when you and him have not even really shared a conversation. You only do so because the majority seems to appreciate KFM. You are trying to fit in where you think you fit in best and you flame an individual because everyone else is flaming him. Can you dig it?[/quote']

LOL hmm, that sounds about right on most fronts.

Except I always debate for my fighters, never following the trend as a whole ;)

Hmm.... now do claxp :D

Claxp is young and naive. Not always sure of what to do and looks to the elders of this forum for approval before venturing into unknown territories. He likes to engage and be a part of this community and he cannot wait to make 5,000. He is insecure about his manhood and will not openly say he likes KFM or any member for that matter. When complimenting someone he has to add a bit of macho in there to disguise his soft and girly side, which we all know he has. Can you dig it, Claxp?

Claxp is young and naive. Not always sure of what to do and looks to the elders of this forum for approval before venturing into unknown territories. He likes to engage and be a part of this community and he cannot wait to make 5' date='000. He is insecure about his manhood and will not openly say he likes KFM or any member for that matter. When complimenting someone he has to add a bit of macho in there to disguise his soft and girly side, which we all know he has. Can you dig it, Claxp?[/quote']

:eek:

not sure about the thread deal but Kevbo is cool' date=' knowledgable, & served his country w/ honor, :confused: I don't think its the reg-mods here deleting the threads[/quote']

Really I just started this thread because I was really annoyed because the last two times I responded in one of Kevbo's threads and came back the next day and it was gone.

To be fair in the past we'd get a warning if things got out of hand. I don't think it's fair at all if a few people get out of line the thread goes poof.

Honestly I've seen some good threads that weren't as bad as others go *poof* right before my eyes when I was about to post and there was nothing wrong with the thread. Like I said I've seen far worse go on for days and those are allowed.

So really I just made this thread so that maybe they will give a warning then lock a thread if they feel it's justified and keep it a day or so then delete it or open it back up with a final warning.

I do think though that some sensitive suzies like to report too much when they don't like something.

Really I just started this thread because I was really annoyed because the last two times I responded in one of Kevbo's threads and came back the next day and it was gone.

To be fair in the past we'd get a warning if things got out of hand. I don't think it's fair at all if a few people get out of line the thread goes poof.

Honestly I've seen some good threads that weren't as bad as others go *poof* right before my eyes when I was about to post and there was nothing wrong with the thread. Like I said I've seen far worse go on for days and those are allowed.

So really I just made this thread so that maybe they will give a warning then lock a thread if they feel it's justified and keep it a day or so then delete it or open it back up with a final warning.

I do think though that some sensitive suzies like to report too much when they don't like something.

the suits/ techs/ admin-mods in the front office have the power to delete & they do not inform our mods here when they do so .. G_row & Brewster are extremely tolerant /

BEG is emotionally torn for the time being. She finds serenity in this male dominated forum. She cannot let go of the past. She is still holding onto something that isn't there anymore but refuses to believe and still hopes there is a chance between her and this lost love of hers. Every bit of compliments from this forum makes her feel younger and livelier. She enjoys the attention as it seems to make her forget about her problems especially her lost love that she cannot let go just yet. She feels very lonely right now facing the possibility of going through life without a partner. Every bit of compliments thrown her way is cherished and brings a tear to her eyes.

BEG is emotionally torn for the time being. She finds serenity in this male dominated forum. She cannot let go of the past. She is still holding onto something that isn't there anymore but refuses to believe and still hopes there is a chance between her and this lost love of hers. Every bit of compliments from this forum makes her feel younger and livelier. She enjoys the attention as it seems to make her forget about her problems especially her lost love that she cannot let go just yet. She feels very lonely right now facing the possibility of going through life without a partner. Every bit of compliments thrown her way is cherished and brings a tear to her eyes.

She is not asleep , I seen her:eek:

the suits/ techs/ admin-mods in the front office have the power to delete & they do not inform our mods here when they do so .. G_row & Brewster are extremely tolerant /

I know that and I like G_row & Brewster Im just hoping this minor gripe of mine will get passed on.

Im just tired of interesting threads being deleted over night or because peoples views on a topic might be contraversial and it's the typical knee jerk response taking the easy way out to just delete it. I think alot of the time it's because someone got upset because they're a sensitive suzie and reported it.

I know that and I like G_row & Brewster Im just hoping this minor gripe of mine will get passed on.

Im just tired of interesting threads being deleted over night or because peoples views on a topic might be contraversial and it's the typical knee jerk response taking the easy way out to just delete it. I think alot of the time it's because someone got upset because they're a sensitive suzie and reported it.

... there was a time when Fedor threads were disappearing faster than worms in a chicken-coop, .. that opened the flood-gates & you can see the weekly-result now :P

... there was a time when Fedor threads were disappearing faster than worms in a chicken-coop' date=' .. that opened the flood-gates & you can see the weekly-result now :P[/quote']

I told them to not delete any Fedor thread without my permission

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH................holy fawking god......ROTFLMFAO........wow...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Ok...ok...I'm don.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

No it's true...even he rolled eyes sarcastically. He doesn't even believe it himself:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH................holy fawking god......ROTFLMFAO........wow...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Ok...ok...I'm don.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Laughing will not change it bro. YOu cannot handle it can you?YOur title is Has been.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived