Kimbo Slice Drawing!

Chinner

I am not in any way trying to compete with Evan Shoman in no way. He is a fantastic artist, and I am nowhere near a **** hair to that man. I love drawing and kinda lost my passion for it. This was my first drawing in 4 years. It was done with graphite pencil, and I added the background in photoshop.

I will be giving this drawing to Kimbo personally on June 26th.

Evan Shoman, I would really appreciate some tips on paper, pencils, blending, etc. Please pm me so I can get in contact with you if you wouldnt mind.

NOTE: The quality of the drawing is a bit better in real life. I took a picture with a Kodak Digi Cam and uploaded it so it lost some detail, but all in all It's ok.

Untitled-1-Copy.jpg

I am not in any way trying to compete with Evan Shoman in no way. He is a fantastic artist' date=' and I am nowhere near a **** hair to that man. I love drawing and kinda lost my passion for it. This was my first drawing in 4 years. It was done with graphite pencil, and I added the background in photoshop.

I will be giving this drawing to Kimbo personally on June 26th.

Evan Shoman, I would really appreciate some tips on paper, pencils, blending, etc. Please pm me so I can get in contact with you if you wouldnt mind.

NOTE: The quality of the drawing is a bit better in real life. I took a picture with a Kodak Digi Cam and uploaded it so it lost some detail, but all in all It's ok.

[img']http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i118/cpgamer_2/Untitled-1-Copy.jpg[/img]

Very nice,keep going

Archived