Polls are in!

Woofs

I saw someone's sig the other day that said' date=' "Fedor is #1 until proven otherwise, not speculated otherwise," and I couldn't help but agree with it. He's beaten everybody he's fought, minus the doctor stoppage.[/quote']

It's CaptainSuperman's sig

I saw someone's sig the other day that said' date=' "Fedor is #1 until proven otherwise, not speculated otherwise," and I couldn't help but agree with it. He's beaten everybody he's fought, minus the doctor stoppage.[/quote']

Convenient that he doesn't allow it to proven otherwise. He better hope Werdun doesn't get lucky cause it will be a lot harder to market him if he loses to someone that far below his skill level.

Fedor. bye record' date=' is the number one [u']Ranked[/u] heavyweight. but that doesnt mean he can beat anyone on that list... even the fedore ****s wont put money on him vs anyone on that list..

Once again speculation, and once again you are more than likely wrong.

Who did Fedor lose to' date='and how?Curious.[/quote']

Tsuyoshi Kohsaka beat him technically. He got elbowed by a grazing shot over his right eye which opened him up very early in the first round Fedor would have continued if they would let him, at this time if they saw blood near the eyes it was over(its was in Rings which began as professional wrestling and turned into MMA in Japan.) before that fight he was 4-0 after he was obviously 4-1, since then(Dec 2000) he is 32-1-1(nc to Big Nog in Pride but he beat him twice by UD) he also avenged his loss to Kohsaka by beating him senseless for 10 minutes doctor ended it after the first.

Archived