Batista to strikeforce

Chinner

well fellas I just saw it on TV that Batista DID sign with strikeforce. Just saw it in a part of a sports channel broadcast of inside MMA today. Also it appears that Randy Coture decided to go train and help Brock Lesnar out. As well is the footage of Anderson Silva learning Akido from Steven Segal.

well fellas I just saw it on TV that Batista DID sign with strikeforce. Just saw it in a part of a sports channel broadcast of inside MMA today. Also it appears that Randy Coture decided to go train and help Brock Lesnar out. As well is the footage of Anderson Silva learning Akido from Steven Segal.

That's interesting. where's the proof? I'm not being a smart -ss, this is an actual question in need of an actual direction to look this up, so, please.

I don't know why some professional wrestlers think they can suddenly become mixed martial artists. Guys like Lesnar do well because of their extensive amateur backgrounds - pro wrestling has absolutely zero to do with it.

Futhermore, guys like Lesnar and Lashley are lucky to have gotten out of the pro wrestling game when they did. If Lesnar had kept wrestling in the WWE until his switch to MMA, he wouldn't have been nearly as successful. Pro wrestling is devastating to the body and will put your physiological age on the fast track. Dave Batista has been wrestling professionally for a long time and his body is too abused to be a great MMA fighter, even if he did have some skills.

• 3 months later...
I don't know why some professional wrestlers think they can suddenly become mixed martial artists. Guys like Lesnar do well because of their extensive amateur backgrounds - pro wrestling has absolutely zero to do with it.

Futhermore' date=' guys like Lesnar and Lashley are lucky to have gotten out of the pro wrestling game when they did. If Lesnar had kept wrestling in the WWE until his switch to MMA, he wouldn't have been nearly as successful. Pro wrestling is devastating to the body and will put your physiological age on the fast track. Dave Batista has been wrestling professionally for a long time and his body is too abused to be a great MMA fighter, even if he did have some skills.[/quote']

Pro wrestling teaches cardio. I used to watch years ago and there isn't one wrestler with bad cardio. Maybe if Shane Carwin had a pro wrestling background he would be heavy weight champ lol.

Archived