Exodus9mm vs SCOver2

Doctor_Obviously

Ahhh, yes, the ongoing saga of a debate that may never get resolved. I personally love it and enjoy laughing at the posts they put each other through. So, for now, instead of Fedor and Brock, I will say Ex9mm and SCO. So, they both have upcoming fights (Ex9 on 26th and SCO on the 3rd.) So my question is who will win, will they both lose, etc? Make your choices and keep up the entertainment guys!:)

ahhh' date=' yes, the ongoing saga of a debate that may never get resolved. I personally love it and enjoy laughing at the posts they put each other through. So, for now, instead of fedor and brock, i will say ex9mm and sco. So, they both have upcoming fights (ex9 on 26th and sco on the 3rd.) so my question is who will win, will they both lose, etc? Make your choices and keep up the entertainment guys!:)[/quote']

lol....

We should have a 1 on 1 thread between me and ex with no interference between any of his lackies. ;)

I'm used to taking on 6 or 7 Fedor/Pride ****s at once so Ex alone will be cake.

I'm calling your man out.

Lets see if he ducks like Feardor.

Fedor only has 3 KO's and 2 legit KO's in 30 plus fights despite all the cans he's faced.

I wouldn't exactly call that godly KO power.

Fedor & Barnett have 16 subs each' date=' Lesnars wins are measured by pitty-pat hammerfists ..

SCO, .. Yo mama so ugly, when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals." .. [img']http://smiliesftw.com/x/ass_licker.gif[/img]

Archived