What would you do with this gift?

VanDeux

A lot can be learned about a person in the way they handle certain situations. The way a person handles money is certainly one of the best ways to determine what someone is really like. So, I have a question;

What would you do if someone gave you a gift of money to spend anyway you see fit?

What would you do with a gift of $100? What would you do with $1000? What would you do with a gift of $1M?

For the purposes of this question forget about taxes and other ancillary B S. Be honest. I have to think about mine.

$100- Copenhagen, gas for truck, a ribeye for the grill

$1000- pay to the IRS for last years taxes

$1M- pay off house (130K), pay off truck (1K), buy another lot (500K), set up a building fund for that lot (200k), invest remainder in Roth IRA (169K) and get my a $ $ back to work

piss it away

piss it away

piss it away

100 a game or two, beer a pizza

1000 games, books, music, beer, curry's, pizza's

1m high class hookers, cocain, first class plane tickets, meals in nice restraunts and beer. i'd be dead within a year and probably 90% of the money would be gone.

$100 is nothing. just enough to keep me in cigarettes, alcohol and weed for the weekend.

if somebody just gave me $1000 i would do the obvious and spend it. i mean why not? it's not that much. buy a couple fortys, a few cases of beer, an ounce of the green, maybe fix off my car, buy a few video games and clothes, a little bit of dope.

a million dollars though, definitely i would buy a decent house and rent it out to people while i tour the world for a year.

whatever is left over im sure i could make good use of. so if anybody has an extra $100 or even $1,000.000 kicking around the house, i will put it to good purpose. I even accept paypal.

$100 - I would put in my daughters account

$1000 - I would save it for a rainy day...like a Christmas account to be used for the holidays.

1 million dollars - I would buy a $200,000 house, two new cars and a new fishing boat. The rest would be saved for my daughters education and what ever is left will be invested in a mutual fund account for my daughters.

$100 - I wouldn't really do anything...throw it in my checking account and use it when it comes up as necessary.

$1000 - Buy Rosseta Stone Latin vol. 1...the rest again, throw in my checking account for when needed.

$1M - Buy a horse ranch, probably shoot for the 35 acres mark. Invest the remainder.

$1000 - Buy Rosseta Stone Latin vol. 1...the rest again' date=' throw in my checking account for when needed.

[/quote']

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3273323/The_Rosetta_Stone_-_Latin_-_Level_I_-_Units_1-8_iso

dont click the download button that is for toolbar. click link underneath saying download torrent.

use any torrent program to download. then take the file and use an iso extractor, or a virtual cdrom image drive (daemon-tools is the best and it's free) to mount the .iso file to the virtual drive, setup program will run automatically for you

it works and i've tried this. they have everything for rosetta stone over there. all the volumes and levels for basically any given language.

$100 spend on food maybe a item if clothing

$1000 take the family to dinner, carry the friends out, i'm all bout family and friends.

$1000000 Invest that for sure, buy assets, not cars and fancy houses, those = expenses. Talking bout money making assets, land, apartment buildings those kind of stuff. Maybe get more into foreign currency trading. Let the interest/ profits grow them buy the fancy houses and cars, maybe:p

Archived