The hate is strong with this one...

MysticKJ

there is a huge bandwagon for Jon 'Bones' Jones....i'm relatively sure that most people in this forum believe Bones will win that fight on Aug 1st....

however, there is a lot of hate for Bones on this site as well....

so my question is....

who do you WANT to win between Bones and The Janitor? (not who you think will win)

I like Jones' date=' anyone who puts on exciting fights like he does will soon have me as a fan (unless they are a 300 lb roid monkey who can't figure out they are not in wwe anymore)[/quote']

You talking about that one guy that is Heavyweight Champion?...

I think his name is Brock Lesnar!

The Janitor came back 10x better than his first run in the UFC and his first fight back surprised the hell out of me as I thought Pokrajac was going to run him over.. I couldn't have been more wrong. That being said, there is no way Jones will do anything but dominate The Janitor. (I voted for Vladimir)

If a 300 pound roid monkey who thinks he is in the wwe sounds like Brock to you then so be it.

Give it a rest Bro your just making yourself look stupid

I dont understand the hatred toward Bones. Whats not to like? Hes humble, talented, young and has a good head on his shoulders. Personally, im excited to see where he goes.

i dont see how he can be hated on the guy finishes matches. hes a stud!.. but as i always say you cant please everyone right?.. smh

i see bones taking this and id like to see him win, i think with this win, he will FINALLY be viewed as a top contender.. which should have come after the vera match but of course always haters..smh

I dont understand the hatred toward Bones. Whats not to like? Hes humble' date=' talented, young and has a good head on his shoulders. Personally, im excited to see where he goes.[/quote']

I'm making myself sound stupid yet you think I was talking about Bones? OH IRONY

I dont understand the hatred toward Bones. Whats not to like? Hes humble' date=' talented, young and has a good head on his shoulders. Personally, im excited to see where he goes.[/quote']

My thoughts exactly. I also don't understand why you wouldn't like a fighter just because of his fans. I hate the meathead rednecks who show up at Clutch concerts but that doesn't stop me from appreciating the band.

there is a huge bandwagon for Jon 'Bones' Jones....i'm relatively sure that most people in this forum believe Bones will win that fight on Aug 1st....

however' date=' there is a lot of hate for Bones on this site as well....

so my question is....

who do you [b']WANT[/b] to win between Bones and The Janitor? (not who you think will win)

I want the janitor to win. Theres just something about seeing the hype train go off the rails of that amuses the hell out of me. I'm just waiting for Jones "Dufee moment".

I'm making myself sound stupid yet you think I was talking about Bones? OH IRONY

Wow!!! Yeah when you said "300 lb roid monkey" I thought you were talking about Bones. You were talking about Brock dum dum. So yet again you are making yourself look stupid.

• 1 month later...

Its the same as people hating Anderson Silva just because he wins. People are so set on not being conformist, im pretty sure if their favorite fighter went on a big winning streak and became massively popular they would start to hate them.

Its the same as people hating Anderson Silva just because he wins. People are so set on not being conformist' date=' im pretty sure [b']if their favorite fighter went on a big winning streak and became massively popular they would start to hate them[/b].

lol...reverse bandwagon?

Here are the things I don't like about Bones.

1. He is a snitch. That deal where he ratted those guys out was pretty weak but I'm not gonna get into that some more because it will inevitably lead to the debate on whether or not weed is okay.

2. His fans completely overhype him. Everytime the question of a title fight at LHW comes up theres always a couple retards that say it should be Bones. Remember all those guys that thought Rumble was gonna march straight up to the title? Look what happened he got thrown in with Kos before he was ready and got beat.

3. He is from Greg Jacksons camp. Call me a hater but I really hate Greg Jackson for allowing Rashad and GSP to become a fraction as exciting as they used to be.

Now here is what I like about him.

1. He is a very talented rookie with a lot of talent and I personally prefer to watch the rookies fight more than the champion level studs because they seem to always have something new to surprise us with.

2. He puts on very exciting fights.

3. His reach is incredible and I like seeing guys with natural talents and gifts.

When it comes down to it you have to weigh what you like about a guy against what you dislike about him. I personally think the things I like about him are more important than the things I dislike about him so I would call myself a fan.

Here are the things I don't like about Bones.

1. He is a snitch. That deal where he ratted those guys out was pretty weak but I'm not gonna get into that some more because it will inevitably lead to the debate on whether or not weed is okay.

2. His fans completely overhype him. Everytime the question of a title fight at LHW comes up theres always a couple retards that say it should be Bones. Remember all those guys that thought Rumble was gonna march straight up to the title? Look what happened he got thrown in with Kos before he was ready and got beat.

3. He is from Greg Jacksons camp. Call me a hater but I really hate Greg Jackson for allowing Rashad and GSP to become a fraction as exciting as they used to be.

Now here is what I like about him.

1. He is a very talented rookie with a lot of talent and I personally prefer to watch the rookies fight more than the champion level studs because they seem to always have something new to surprise us with.

2. He puts on very exciting fights.

3. His reach is incredible and I like seeing guys with natural talents and gifts.

When it comes down to it you have to weigh what you like about a guy against what you dislike about him. I personally think the things I like about him are more important than the things I dislike about him so I would call myself a fan.

so far, Bones and Carwin have avoided the 'boring' bouts...

Archived