Flash subs ufc 2010

Nando_G

Where are they? Haven't seen them at all, and while talking about "flash" has anybody got the Kay. Tee. Eff. Oh! Achievement? It's broken & earned off pure luck. Thq took a massive ****t on this game. Leg kicks do nothing, & they ignored the power of a solid body shot dropping someone. The game glitches like crazy, my fighters foot was going thru my opponents stomach while he was in my guard. Ahhhh this game fell short on so many different levels.

no such thing as flash subs in the game you have to wear your opponent down and time your submission at the right time...... i actually think the game is pretty damn sick. alot more strategy involved this year with all the different fighter specific styles and moves on ground or standing. i love how the actual cage plays a factor too. i really dont get why everyone hates this game. it def improves upon last years..... and leg kicks do alot actuall they really slow your opponent down you have to use them often and usually the affect comes to play a round later like in real life and same with body blows

no such thing as flash subs in the game you have to wear your opponent down and time your submission at the right time...... i actually think the game is pretty damn sick. alot more strategy involved this year with all the different fighter specific styles and moves on ground or standing. i love how the actual cage plays a factor too. i really dont get why everyone hates this game. it def improves upon last years..... and leg kicks do alot actuall they really slow your opponent down you have to use them often and usually the affect comes to play a round later like in real life and same with body blows

this^^^^^

Wrong. There are flash submissions. If your opponent is completely worn down and you attempt a submission you will instantly finish it.

I'm glad you enjoy the game' date=' but you have shallow expectations. 2010 is very far from being a good game.

Exactly, think about how many and how big the improvements in this game are! They can't always just get everything perfect it takes time to perfect things and Im sure THQ will perfect it in good time.

Yeah they can't get things perfect, I'll accept that. But it's not fun, which is a huge problem because it's a ****ing video game.

THQ will never get the chance to perfect because EA is going to destroy them.

Guest [Deleted User]

there are flash submissions you can submit someone in the 1st round in a couple of seconds if your opponent flicks the stick for a reversal and you end up on the bottom in full guard their stamina gets drained for some reason and you can submit them pretty fast. Or if they're postured up after a reversal and you catch one of their strikes you can flash submit them

Archived