What if Shane loses?

Shady_Champ

Got this idea from another person who posted the same thing but with Brock. Who do you see Shane fighting? Since I do Believe Cain is next in line I could see him fighting Roy Nelson or JDS if Roy wins. Just because if Roy beat Carwin it would make him Legit in alot of peoples eyes and if Carwin fought JDS they know it would be Knockout of the night, and the winner is right back in contention.

Discuss.

if shane loses the talk about brock being the greatest ever will sky rocket and we will never hear the end of it.

See that's the thing though. A lot of Brock fans are saying that Carwin hasn't done **** so he's gonna lose.

And the Brock Hater's are talking up Carwin like he's the best HW in the world.

So if Brock beats Carwin All the Brock fans are gonna start saying what Carwin fans ARE saying about how great he was and he was undefeated and this and that to make it seem like a solid victorty for Brock.

But I can see the same thing happening with the Brock haters Change their stance on Brock to the Carwin ain **** Gonzaga was a can and who is Frank Mir ect.

I think that Carwin and Valasquez are essentially the only 2 heavyweights that can compete with Brock because they have a chance of neutralizing his wrestling. Either way if Brock or Shane lose, they will be fighting for the title again in no time. Mir, even though he is probably my favorite heavyweight, is basically eliminated from the title picture now because he won't beat most of these guys unless he cracks out another mental sub.

I think Brock will win. From what I've seen of Carwin's wrestling it isn't as good as it is hyped up to be. He got his takedown stuffed by Gabriel Gonzaga who is smaller so I highly doubt he will be taking Brock down. Not to mention that he also got taken down by Gabriel Gonzaga, so I think Carwin will get ripped to the ground by Brock and held there and get TKO'd in the third or second round.

The topic is "who will Shane fight next if he loses."

I believe it will be Roy Nelson, regardless of whether or not he wins his fight with JDS. It can't be Cain because he's next in line for a title shot. It won't be JDS because they'll want to set him up for a title shot. Mir would be a rematch that no one is concerned about. Nogueira needs a fight he can win or his credibility will be damaged, so he's out. I don't see him fighting anyone who ranks lower than these guys but if I had to choose someone who wasn't a top contender...Cheick Kongo.

The UFC can't afford anyone currently in the title picture to lose a match, and Shane will make that happen, so it's gotta be Roy Nelson. If Roy Nelson could pull off a win over JDS and Shane (he won't, but just supposing) his stock will climb very high.

if shane carwin loses i will cry. although' date=' i hate to admit it, but brock lesnar has become a lot more humble in the past couple of months, so i dont hate him as much. SCOVER2 will be unvearable though, as will all of the brock ****s[/quote']

Ha ha get ur tears ready cuz Carwin is going to get murdered be Brock. he will take him down and pound his face to a bloody mess

I think Brock will win. From what I've seen of Carwin's wrestling it isn't as good as it is hyped up to be. He got his takedown stuffed by Gabriel Gonzaga who is smaller so I highly doubt he will be taking Brock down. Not to mention that he also got taken down by Gabriel Gonzaga' date=' so I think Carwin will get ripped to the ground by Brock and held there and get TKO'd in the third or second round.[/quote']

let me punch you in the face at least 2 to 3 times

and if i won't be able to take you down after that punch

then im the greatest ********* you've ever fought

IF Shane loses (I give him a slight edge), its not that big a deal. Yes the Brock fans will go crazy spouting their jibberish, but really it won't matter. Cain steps up, Carwin fights another top guy like JDS and the hw division goes on.

Brock is a good fighter, but hes gonna lose at some point, that's just fact. Maybe he goes 4-2 next week, or 5-2 after Cain fight, 6-2 when someone else beats him, it's still way too early in his career for anyone to be calling him the greatest ever.

Should be a great fight though, no matter who wins.

carwin is fighting for the life of all true mma fans..

if brock wins he will be held in high reguard and every fool who wants to flip over from wwe will start doing so..smh it will be the black plauge of the mma world if that happens -_- ...

ur a retard for one everyone has to bring up Brock came from wwe boo woo get over it he is a great fighter and ur just mad cuz he is the champ and he will be after july 3rd to he will murder carwin

ur a retard for one everyone has to bring up Brock came from wwe boo woo get over it he is a great fighter and ur just mad cuz he is the champ and he will be after july 3rd to he will murder carwin

boo woo?... you just lost all argument credit...

idc if brock was a third degree black belt in bjj as a 10 yr old.. the MASS majority of his fans that follow him are from the soap opera days.. not from his a1 division days

Got this idea from another person who posted the same thing but with Brock. Who do you see Shane fighting? Since I do Believe Cain is next in line I could see him fighting Roy Nelson or JDS if Roy wins. Just because if Roy beat Carwin it would make him Legit in alot of peoples eyes and if Carwin fought JDS they know it would be Knockout of the night' date=' and the winner is right back in contention.

Discuss.[/quote']

I agree with that completely. The only other really name fighter for him to take on would be a Gonzaga rematch or a shot with Cro Cop. Either could be a good fight but i think taking on the JDS or Nelson makes more sense.

The loser of JDS / Nelson is probably going to take on either cro cop, Kongo or Mir. At least thats the way i see it playing out.

• 2 years later...

Archived