Have KFM evaluate you if you would be so brave.

Jambo_Ra_Fiki_Angu

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevbo, I know you did not ask for this, but I already did this in your appreciation thread.

To be fair and honest as I always am, Kevbo has gotten a lot of slack from the mods of this site. He has not overly abuse and or break the rules, but he seems to stay within that gray area whereas if he was a newby, he may be banned. But being that he is a long time poster and have received recognition from many other members the mods tend to look the other way when he's having a fit.

Can you take that Kevbo? I am fair and impartial and this is what I see. Exodus falls into this category as well.

Kritufa

You are young and like many youngsters, you cannot pass up the opportunity to flame someone when it seems appropriate. You are a follower and you have not established your own identiy. You give respect to KFM when you and him have not even really shared a conversation. You only do so because the majority seems to appreciate KFM. You are trying to fit in where you think you fit in best and you flame an individual because everyone else is flaming him. Can you dig it?

Ask what I think of you and I shall give it to you without mercy.

Fast thought I was you the other night! I will take that as a compliment. I don't think you have enough of me to go on, but you can have a shot. Did you look up Dan Zanes? Youtube some of his stuff. If you like good music you will dig it. It's marketed as kid's music, but you'll see what I mean if you check it out. Make sure it is KFM doing the evaluation and not some bushwacker from "just outside of the jungle".

You are well-mannered and know when to flame and when to refrain. You left this place only because your long time friends here have all left. You came here from another forum but quickly got re-accepted by many and although you do miss your friends over in 5K, you have rekindled your love for this forum and will have to jump forums until you gas out and simply have to choose. You will not stay for long. When your account clears in 5K, you will be missed here.

You are well-mannered and know when to flame and when to refrain. You left this place only because your long time friends here have all left. You came here from another forum but quickly got re-accepted by many and although you do miss your friends over in 5K' date=' you have rekindled your love for this forum and will have to jump forums until you gas out and simply have to choose. You will not stay for long. When your account clears in 5K, you will be missed here.[/quote']

My account is open there. i post at both. I am that much of a post wh***. Anyways, two weeks ago, you would have been right on.

Do one for me lol:confused:

You do not discuss MMA. You use this site for laughs and to keep you busy but most of all, you only come here when 5K is boring or have no interactions. People give you respect because of the name and the weird avatar. There is an aura about you. You are treated like a mother here in this forum and no one will blatantly insult you.

Then why have they remained the same over millions of years of evolution?

Just kidding! Still tasty though.

A turtle has always and always will be a turtle.I have never eaten turtle soup

I have to take a 15 minute break to entertain the wife. Hold your horses everyone. If you ask I will not shy away from the truth.

LOL.. Putting a time limit on it...hehehehe... hey honey your 15 minutes is up sucka

A turtle has always and always will be a turtle.I have never eaten turtle soup

Aren't you in Ga? I thought we all ate all kinds of critters down here!? How 'bout squirrel? Makes an excellent kabob with pearl onions, sweet peppers and mushrooms.

Aren't you in Ga? I thought we all ate all kinds of critters down here!? How 'bout squirrel? Makes an excellent kabob with pearl onions' date=' sweet peppers and mushrooms.[/quote']

Nope, VA.. I am a real picky eater. I did not eat pizza or burgers until I was 17:eek:

Hey do me even though no one on the entire forum interacts with me.

You afraid to give your real opinion for fear you may draw attention to yourself. If you see a new thread, you will let others post first and then decide how you are going to respond. You have not quite found your identiy yet but you are careful in what you do which is the good thing about you. You are afraid to get flame so in return you refrain from flaming others.

You afraid to give your real opinion for fear you may draw attention to yourself. If you see a new thread' date=' you will let others post first and then decide how you are going to respond. You have not quite found your identiy yet but you are careful in what you do which is the good thing about you. You are afraid to get flame so in return you refrain from flaming others.[/quote']

You should pass the offering plate:eek:

Go for it dear. ;)

BEG is emotionally torn for the time being. She finds serenity in this male dominated forum. She cannot let go of the past. She is still holding onto something that isn't there anymore but refuses to believe and still hopes there is a chance between her and this lost love of hers. Every bit of compliments from this forum makes her feel younger and livelier. She enjoys the attention as it seems to make her forget about her problems especially her lost love that she cannot let go just yet. She feels very lonely right now facing the possibility of going through life without a partner. Every bit of compliments thrown her way is cherished and brings a tear to her eyes. Right now, she is uncertain of where her life may take her and is using this forum to buy some time to figure out what she really wants in life and to find her own identity.

BEG is emotionally torn for the time being. She finds serenity in this male dominated forum. She cannot let go of the past. She is still holding onto something that isn't there anymore but refuses to believe and still hopes there is a chance between her and this lost love of hers. Every bit of compliments from this forum makes her feel younger and livelier. She enjoys the attention as it seems to make her forget about her problems especially her lost love that she cannot let go just yet. She feels very lonely right now facing the possibility of going through life without a partner. Every bit of compliments thrown her way is cherished and brings a tear to her eyes. Right now' date=' she is uncertain of where her life may take her and is using this forum to buy some time to figure out what she really wants in life and to find her own identity.[/quote']

I admire your attempt - but PLEASE tell me you are NOT talking about ****er, because I already explained tht situation to you. Ask him and he will tell you the same thing. We were together for 4 years and always have and always will be close. There is nothing more there.

I just recently became single via my doing and I like being that way. If someone were to turn my head, he would have to be damn spectacular - but I am in no way searching for anything. He will have to find me I suppose.

Fast thought I was you the other night! I will take that as a compliment. I don't think you have enough of me to go on' date=' but you can have a shot. Did you look up Dan Zanes? Youtube some of his stuff. If you like good music you will dig it. It's marketed as kid's music, but you'll see what I mean if you check it out. Make sure it is KFM doing the evaluation and not some bushwacker from "just outside of the jungle".[/quote']

VD, sorry I missed your post earlier. You are one of those who behaves himself quite well and does not draw a lot of attention to yourself. The ones who get popular quick are usually attention seekers and you seemed to have a bit of restraint in that department. You came to me to have your egg cracked for all to see because you are wanting to fit in somewhere. You will fit in nicely with me and others like me. You will be regarded as a respectable member to come. For now, you are very new and your post count is low; but rest assure people will know you soon enough.

Archived