Who's gonna win? Nelson or JDS

Acedaddy

nelson has got this. 1 take down and its over. JDS wont be able to push the big boy off of him. nelson uses his burger king belly to smother his opponents. similar to when fighters put their hands over their opponents mouths/nose to stop their breathing.

its like nelsons secret weapon. he's so compact no ones ever going to take him down but he's so stalky that he takes his opponents down no problem.

i've got nelson in this fight. big time.

I reluctantly voted JDS... basing it more on the realities of the situation...

JDS kicks ****, and I want to see him be the champ one day... but with that said, I think Roy has a better chance than people are giving him... and there is nothing more that I'd like to see than Dana's face as Nelson KO's another one of the guys he's trying to promote...

Surprised JDS took the fight though... has much more to lose than to gain with this...

I

Surprised JDS took the fight though... has much more to lose than to gain with this...

That's being a fighter & taking whoever the UFC gives him. If he loses, my hat's off to him just for taking the fight. But I think Dana has it in his head that he is feeding Nelson to JDS tho it could be the other way around. Like you said... I would love to see the look on Dana's face if Nelson gets the KO.

That fight shoudve been scheduled already' date=' someones getting pampered.[/quote']

yep your right cain is gettin pampered this is just a theory of mine but i believe its because he is mexican and they want to build him just so they can get the mexi demo which is sooo gay he just seems to small to be a champ i dont see him being able to take down brock or stuffing a brock td....

bro you cannot underestimate big country. i think its a hard fight but whoever wins its gonna be in amazing fashion. we know both have knockout power and junior is a BEAST but nelson has shocked people again and again. i got nelson for knockout of the night! now somebody help me set up my SIG

I reluctantly voted JDS... basing it more on the realities of the situation...

JDS kicks ****' date=' and I want to see him be the champ one day... but with that said, I think Roy has a better chance than people are giving him... and there is nothing more that I'd like to see than Dana's face as Nelson KO's another [b']one of the guys Dana is trying to promote[/b]..

Are you serious when you sy Dana is trying to promote JDS??? Yeah right and tha is why carwin is fighting Brock and Cain is next! Bloody Dos Santos has been far more impressive in the UFC than Carwin or Cain

For a while I was sayong Nelson for sure. But now I'm not so sure if I think it's because of Nelson or the UFC hype. I mean lets look @ it who has he really beaten? I still have confidence in Roy but I think JDS can win this fight where ever he goes. JJ isn't a problem for him. This can go either way. I like both fighters alot but like Roy more just because he proved so many noobs wrong. They saw his build and thought he was crap. It was great. Good money won there:)

Nelson has figured out how to use that belly to his advantage. I could be crazy too, but I think it gives him more power in his punches. It gives him a low center of gravity, and he get generate force with it.

I still see JDS knocking him out. I think JDS will come after him aggressively like Arlovski did and knock him out in the first.

r u guys serious? you actually think Nelson has a chance? he got KTFO by arlovski and JDS has much better boxing then arlovski...not only that but Nelson has never faught anyone near the competition of JDS....I will sig bet anyone that JDS will KTFO of fat boy roy

Archived