Gi ore no Gi

redbull25

I saw something I had not seen for awhile, somone making fun of Royce for wearing a GI. My answer is still the same when I go to the store or to work I alway wear a pair of pants and a shirt, most of the time a long sleeve shirt. I never go to work in shorts or speedo's and all greesed up. My point is the gi is more realistic than no gi

They come to snuff the Rooster but he aint gonna die

Beiber says no to gi's and he'll be great one day' date=' he says they are for gayies like weak boy Royce.[/quote']

Delete your account, I can't take you seriously... "gayies?" Come on..... If that's really you I just wanna say you're gay, drop your balls.

Guest [Deleted User]
No. my point is in real life you wear more than shorts or speedos. If you get in a fight you clothing creates friction between you and your opponent' date=' just as a gi does in mma. Thats my point, next time try to come up with a little better response[/quote']

well then you should have put this^^^^ sentence in the post! YOUR THREAD MADE NO SENSE....there is someone moving in my damn hallway!...sh!t damn you bond

No. my point is in real life you wear more than shorts or speedos. If you get in a fight you clothing creates friction between you and your opponent' date=' just as a gi does in mma. Thats my point, next time try to come up with a little better response[/quote']

yeah but no gi you can wear trousers and a t-shirt, no gi doesn't mean you just wear speedos or somethnig

True but the trim on a Gi is FAR more to grip than ANY shirt...and most jackets. Not to mention the sleeves etc.

It's fine to train with a Gi for tradition or sport specific competition, but I definitely think anyone looking to get into MMA or for self defense purposes should also learn No-Gi.

Train No-Gi and be happy when the idiot who swings on you gives you extra traction with his Affliction shirt...but know you don't have to count on that shirt.

Cheers

-DR

Archived