Beiber training MMA.

BeiberFever

You heard it right my favourite singer is training MMA and is VERY impressive I do think he'll make it into the UFC be one of the greats.

Haterz don't hate.

Justin%20Bieber-SGY-012404.jpg

This is a fckin joke right? My 6 year old (soon to be 7 6/30/10) is in love with this backstreet boy. Wait now that I think of it this could be a good thing. I can't get her to watch football with me maybe now she'll watch MMA with me. GO JUSTIN!!!

He's not' date=' he was spotted at ufc 113 but he's not training mma.[b'] He's probably just doing a timberlake and going to ufc events to try and get a bad boy image the little **** tard[/b]

For some reason your last line made me laugh so freaking hard!

Why ya'll hatin' date=' Brock played in WWE before becoming a UFC'er ya'll see how my main mayne becomes a UFC player.[/quote']

I don't like Brock either... As a matter of fact I like Justin Beiber MORE than Brock, and I still can't stant the little twirp.

He's not' date=' he was spotted at ufc 113 but he's not training mma. He's probably just doing a timberlake and going to ufc events to try and get a bad boy image the little **** tard[/quote']

Hey easy now that's my soon to be son in law your talking about. Well that is if you ask my daughter. She's almost 7 and she swears they're getting married.

i didnt know the UFC had a division for 80 pound kids?!? I hope he makes his debut against roy nelson!

He would probably cry and pull out of the fight when he breaks a finger nail during training

He takes proteins shakes you'll see he'll be huge with beautiful muscles.

Guest [Deleted User]

even if he does just train for health he would probably be horrible when sparring he would probably start singing when he's hip escaping " LIKE BABY BABYYY OHHH"

Archived